Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 10-17-2007, 11:31 PM

One for the Brits... Let's talk about Top Gear!

So to get you started I'll throw sporks at you.

Who's your favourite presenter and why?
Who's your least favourite presenter and why?
What is your favourite episode?
Least favourite?
Who feels sorry for Angel not having a TV licence and missing out on the current ones?
Anything else you care to talk about :)

I'll start:
I love Jeremy Clarkson because I think he's hillariously funny! Very stubborn and very good at annoying people. And sorry all of you Richard Hammond fans, but I do so love how Clarkson uses his height against Hammond for things like the cool wall.
Least favourite would have to be Jayms May. He doesn't amuse me as much as the other two.

And my favourite episode...Easy! When they did America and almost got themselves killed. I was in stitches!

Nick Evans
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-17-2007, 11:32 PM

i LOVE that show
and im in USA ^__^
i love cars
the stig is a beast, i hope one day i can drive like him...for now ill stick with my mitsubishi contract XD
jeremy is looney too!

i really liked the bugatti episode but other than that maybe the trying to outrun a tank one, that was dumb!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-17-2007, 11:36 PM

The tank one was class...how about him trying to outrun the plane (or was it a helicopter?) and he won!

Did you see the one in America?

Jayms
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2007, 11:37 PM

I like james may.... he's totaly mad. mad hatter sort of mad. I dunno my fave episode. i did love when they made a convertable peaople carrier and it caught fire. i was in stitches. I don't feel sorry for you for not having a licence. we just watch it on the computer anyways. i havn't watched anything on real tv in a very long time.

Nick Evans
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-17-2007, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayms_fallen_angel
The tank one was class...how about him trying to outrun the plane (or was it a helicopter?) and he won!

Did you see the one in America?
yeah that was sick!
ive seen them all XD

im ready for the new season, the veyron is goin to be racing a fighter jet or something...its gonna be great
i love that show ^__^
this thread really caught my attention!

i love my american dodge SRT-10 Viper but it got picked on soo bad on that show but it was funny!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-17-2007, 11:46 PM

Where does Jayms watch top gear? *puppy dog eyes*

Yeah they pick on a lot of cars. The one episode that annoyed me had to be the one where they went caravanning...I go caravanning on holiday and how they set it on fire is just beyond me. I was half upset at them ripping caravans like that but they do it in such a way that you can't help but laugh.

Nick Evans
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-17-2007, 11:50 PM

haha you can see it on YouTube ^__^

is the american one you were talking about the one where they like said nascar sucks and said like gay power and stuff...where they got like shot at and crap?
that was HILARIOUS!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-17-2007, 11:53 PM

Oh they did all sorts, but yeah they painted gay slogans on their cars and got shot at and had to wash it all off and the camera man was panicking. I was pissing myself ith laughter. Then realised that I'm going to America for my birthday and will probably get shot :?

Nick Evans
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-18-2007, 12:02 AM

america isnt that bad, that was like a redneck town
crazy inbreads lol!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-18-2007, 12:04 AM

Yeah I'm going to a cray town with the blooming KKK when I go! *looks afraid* All inbred are nuts. we've got em over here too and I had trouble with them too...

Nick Evans
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-18-2007, 12:07 AM

dang that sucks
idk why some ppl are so weird/nasty like that!

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-18-2007, 12:09 AM

I'm going to go with the fact that they're inbreds. It messes your mind up so they think it's purely logical when everyone else doesn't.

Jayms
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2007, 12:12 AM

Well a friend downloads it so i watch that. but i don't doubt it's on tv links... everthing else is.... or some other tv streaming site.

they bash all cars. at least one of them will dislike a every car/thing they use.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 10-18-2007, 12:14 AM

gah I don't wanna download...We have all of prison break but I don't wanna watch it downloaded...I must be odd...

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 10-20-2007, 01:26 AM

Who's your favourite presenter and why? Hammond, damnit. He's awesome. <3 And tiny. And cute. xD

What is your favourite episode? Omgs. Their caravanning trip one (Set near where I live in Dorset) xD THAT was funny. &The interview with Simon Cowell.

Who feels sorry for Angel not having a TV licence and missing out on the current ones? TOLD YOUSSSS BBC WEBBIE.