View Single Post
Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 04-13-2009, 08:47 AM

ROUND [4]
"YES" QUESTIONS/HINTS/GUESS
1. FIRST HINT: It seemed like an impossible feat when these were created.
2. Is it tangible? (Rylynne)
3. Have they been around for a long time? (Pa-pancake)
4. Is it man-made? (Easther_Bunni)
5. 2ND HINT: They're not objects that can be used, but people like looking at them.
Is it relatively large compared to a human? (AppleTea)
7. Does it have multiple colours? (Pa-pancake)
8. If you were to have one, would you have to be rich? (Pa-pancake) - you'd have to be insanely rich to own one of these babies. XD But rich people don't own them.. if that makes sense? >>
9. Is it made of inorganic material? (Rylynne) - it's inorganic in the sense that it's not made out of living matter, but the material it's made out of does occurs naturally.. ee
10. Is it pretty to look at? (gawd its paper)
11. 3RD HINT: They're gigantic, ancient and can be found all around the world but there are modern versions of them too.
12. Do they have a lot of significance in the world today? (Rylynne) - I.. think so? XD
13. Does every one in every different country look different? (Pa-pancake) - I'm sure that there are some in the same location which are purposely made to look the same, but generally they're all unique.
14. 4TH HINT: People travel from all over the world to admire these pointy wonders.

"NO" QUESTIONS/HINTS/GUESSES
1. Did the invention of this thing lead to the invention of other things?
2. Do we use it daily?
3. Is it metal?
4. Do we come across these things frequently?
5. Can it be used by both genders?
6. Does it move?
7. Can you operate them?
8. Does it eat?
9. Would a normal human being want to own one of these? - Having one would be cool, but generally, humans don't strive to own one of these.
10. Does it talk?

PARTICIPANTS
1. Rylynne = 15
2. Pa-pancake ~ 20 + 15 = 35
3. Easther_Bunni ~ 5 + 10 (new player) = 15
4. AppleTea ~ 5 + 10 (new player) = 15
5. gawd its paper ~ 5 + 10 (new player) = 15
Again, tell me if I added up incorrectly. XD I have dinner now, bye everyone! <3