Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa-pancake View Post
The word is guitar, Sho!

Taking a gamble!
yay! congrats!! 8D <3

ROUND [#11]
"YES" QUESTIONS/HINTS/GUESS
1. FIRST HINT: PICK ON ME AND YOU CAN MAKE ME "CRY."
2. made from natural materials -- though there are some that aren't (pa-pancake)
3. can be lifted with
your hands (rylynne)
4. long -- in a sense (pa-pancake)
5. transparent -- CAN be. lots of different versions of it (orange)
6. "heavy" -- as in weight-y, but you can still pick it up without a problem, i think (elmira swift)
7. "easily" available -- not hard to find them around, i would think (luenola marxiel)
8. valuable/expensive -- it's relative. they can be, but there are also cheap ones, too (orange)
9. enjoyable to use (pa-pancake)
10. "practical" to have -- in a sense. you don't use it for any survival thing though in general (rylynne)
11. made of wood (bloodstainedwings)
12. makes noises -- when you 'do' something to it ;D (anoni)
13. can hit people with it -- I GUESS SO, U SADIST! (pa-pancake)
14. comes in different colors (rylynne)
15. both men and women can use this thing (pa-pancake)
16. another music instrument -- YES (anoni) lulz
17. has strings (orange)
18. comes in different sizes (rylynne)
19. THE WORD IS GUITAR (PA-PANCAKE)

"NO" QUESTIONS/HINTS/GUESSES
1. alive (anoni)
2. vegetable (elmira swift)
wears clothes -- you can cover it, but generally, not clothed when used (orange)
4. can fit in your hands -- at least, you can't enclosed your palm over the whole thing (rylynne)
5. THE WORD IS ONION (ANONI)
something that most people would have in their homes -- probably not in the US or something, but it's actually pretty common here where i live 8D; everyone of my friends has it (elmira swift)
7. there are special ones that only dogs can hear (orange)
8. a game of some sort -- there's a game with this thing being involved though XD (anoni)
9. toy -- but you CAN play with it XD (bloodstainedwings)

PARTICIPANTS
1. anoni
2. pa-pancake
3. elmira swift
4. orange
5. rylynne
6. lueola marxiel
7. bloodstainedwings

hehe, one question at a time, bloodstainedwings 8D <3

D;! u r weird, noners! just kidding hahah. at least more of him for me to fantasize :drool:

@ rylynne:
sometimes, i do make mistakes and seems like i accuse people in a rude way XD;; so yah haha. it could also be affected of how i view the person, too, i guess XD; but yah, thanks for understanding :hug:

kay another round coming up! 8D; after like 5 minutes break XD;; i'll tally up the scores later 8D;;