Ikami-San
Hetlia has invaded my brains. The world map is now a social gathering to me! xD

Old 11-03-2009, 02:19 PM

Enjoy -^^-
Auntie
Username:Ikami-San
Word count:384
Entry:

The last thing my parents wanted was too see was my young body laying lifeless on
floor. I blame that wretched woman who was supoosed to watch me over the weekend, in a way she killed me. She was never home, and left a young boy to do as he pleases. I managed to get into the cabinet with all of the bleaches, since my clothing smells nice when they are clean. The last thing I remember was drinking at least a good one-forth of the container, before passing out.

It was on a clear night where the full moon was out, and the stars were bright, I made my way over to her house. I snuck into her home through the attic where I would start my first wave of attack. I started to toss things, heavy things around onto the ground, so she would have to come up here. I also made crying sounds, as well to coax her up here even more. "Auntie..."I cried sitting on the floor after getting tired of tossing things. "Auntie..."I cried again. After a few minutes she came up and saw me. "W-willam..I though...thought you were dead!" I stood up and walked towards her. "Why were you not home,Auntie?"I continued. My aunt closed the door to the attic and rushed back down stairs. I smiled triumphantly, and followed her downstairs.

"Why didn't you help me,Auntie. Didn't you love me?" I asked her standing a few feet from her crying, and sniffling. "Why didn't you help me?Why where you not there?" My aunt crumpled to the floor. I came into her face, and stopped crying. "Look what you did to my parents, look what you did to me. I'll make sure you give you hell." that was the last thing I said before I made her night a living hell.

Hours later, neighbors found her babbling something about me, and decided to call 911. They had the infamous white truck, and white coated people come to her house. They lifted her into their arms, and dragged her out of the house. I looked at her and waved as they placed her in the back of the truck, wrapping her in the white jacket, before closed the back and drove off.

Last edited by Ikami-San; 11-03-2009 at 05:30 PM..