View Single Post
Nanami Ugachi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2009, 09:18 PM

What is that behind you...?
Username: Nanami Ugachi
Word count: 230
Entry:
I can’t make it much farther… they’re going to catch me…

“AH!” Allison screamed, jolting forward in her bed. Her red curls stuck to her neck and she was panting softly, “It… it was only a dream… I’m safe…”

She took a moment to catch her breath and calm down. Nightmares had been plaguing her for over a month so this was not an irregular occurrence, but that did not make it any more of a pleasurable one.

“How silly of me,” she said softly, looking around the room, “There’s nothing there; n… nothing chasing me, or trying to catch me.”

A shadow moved upon the wall and Allison’s attention was immediately drawn to it.

“It…it’s just the branches of the tree outside my window,” she told herself, “Nothing to be afraid of… nothing that can harm me.”

It moved again, growing until it nearly covered her entire wall, and it seemed to loom over her. Allison hid under her blanket, her green eyes wide with fright. She closed them tightly.

Go away… go away… this isn’t real… this only happens in horror movies… only in horror movies…go away…

She opened her eyes. The shadow was gone. Her mouth was open in a silent scream. The shadow was gone, but its cause was not. Red eyes stared back into petrified green eyes. It was the last thing Allison ever saw.

~~~
This is my first entry. I'll probably add a second one later, but I never would have forgiven myself if I hadn't entered at least something. >.< I know it kind of sucks.