View Single Post
Briseis
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2009, 01:10 AM

No More...?
Username: Briseis
Word count:
Entry: Samantha could hear them behind her as she started to run, the staggered footsteps of her pursuers echoing on the cold hard ground. The Halloween party had been one of the best she had attended in years. There were games, laughter, and dancing. No one could have guessed how badly it would end.

The sound of trashcans hitting the ground had Samantha picking up the pace. She had to get away and find somewhere to hide. Her heart was pounding in her ears, but all she could hear was Jeremy's neck cracking when he fell down the stairs at the party. The game the boys were playing had gone terribly wrong.

He was dead and then...then he wasn't. All hell broke lose after that. Jeremy got up and started clawing and biting at the other partygoers. The girls started screaming only to become his first victims. A group of the boys tried to take him down, they ended up torn to pieces. Jeremy’s first victims started acting like him, chasing after the other partygoers and ripping whomever they got their hands onto, apart.

Samantha ran out the door as fast as she could and away from the whole mess. Before long, Jeremy and his pack were coming after her. Blood dripped from their mouths, covering their faces and hands.

She ran faster and faster until her lungs burned in her chest, but she could not stop. They were still coming, attacking other passerbys as they went. Tears ran down Samantha’s face. What had happened to her friends, to Jeremy? She turned a corner and came face to face with another group of people acting just like Jeremy and those he had attacked. When she turned around, Jeremy and his pack had caught up to her. Samantha swallowed back the bile upon seeing the odd angle of Jeremy’s neck. The sight of the damage he had done to a few of the others was almost too much to bear. Skin hanging from broken arms dropped to the ground. Samantha closed her eyes and screamed before they converged on her, ripping into her flesh. As they did, she could hear an odd buzzing sound.

She opened her eyes and was surprised to find herself back in her bedroom, the alarm going off. She slapped the alarm off and breathed a sigh of relief. “That’s it. No more zombie movies for me.”

Just have to say, that I love zombie movies and wanted to write up a little zombie oriented story. Its not ever good, but I had fun writing it. I find the most frightening part of the zombie thing is that, it can be your own family coming after you. Hope this at least entertained some folks.

Last edited by Briseis; 11-04-2009 at 01:11 AM.. Reason: Title Change