View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-04-2009, 06:45 AM

TAROT PICKUP FOR SARASVATI

I'm going to warn you well in advance. My cards are being very obstinate. For the last little while this evening, they keep yelling at me to put them away. *eyes them* I asked for one last reading, and while they'd be delicate and airy all night, shuffling like a breeze, they all began sticking together and making a mess, refusing to shuffle. If anything is off, it's because they're being naughty. -_- They must not be used to such a workout. XD *bad to her cards? ;o;*

Alright... Starting with you past position, I drew the eight of coins. The coins or pentacles suit, obvious, deals with matters of finance and material conditions. It is equated to the element of earth, and the suit of diamonds. The eight of coins depicts a proud, green dragon in the forest, lifting away his taloned foot as three scorpions scuttle around him. He is deep in a forest of green, with black trees all around, and eight pentacles around him; four on either side. The eight of coins represents, a craftsman at work, demonstrating his abilities.

This could be interpreted many ways, do you feel in the past you've shined in one particular way, like art or your studies? At the very least, you've clearly been working hard, looking for some recognition.

Moving on to your present position, I yet again drew the page of swords. Now why on earth does this card keep appearing? As I've said many times, this card depicts a black, blade-like dragon racing towards the blackened sky, knocking all the leaves from the trees in the wake up his flight, a sword above his head, the earth below. And again, this card represents not rushing into battle. Having you been rushing yourself towards something you're not fully prepared for, Sushi?

And finally, in your future, the three of cups; the cups suit represents the element of water, and emotions of the heart. As such, we obviously equate it to the card suit of hearts. The three of cups depicts three shining grails in the evening sky, lightning crackling, moon hanging, as three young dragons converse on a rock amidst a stream of water and cattails in the woods. This card, very obviously, represents a reunion with friends. :3 I think that's a lovely future, don't you? Old friends are always a welcome sight.

Sushi: Oh, well then, that makes sense. =A= <33

So long as they don't think it's all blow! D: Does anyone say blow any more? D:

Matt: Mew. *snug*

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-04-2009 at 06:51 AM..