View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-05-2009, 01:22 AM

Matt: I don't hold hope. XD

Wifeh: Any day is excellent with you in it!

Alright....

TAROT PICKUP FOR Ananas à Pois!

^ I couldn't cap that and keep the accents. XD

This reading took a bit longer than most, because of two things; one, I didn't feel the tug to stop shuffling as quickly as I normally did, so the cards were heavily debating something. @___@ Two, two cards fell out during the duration of the reading.

I don't know the official policy, but I always read cards that flip themselves over or fall out as having some influence or connection to the entire reading. And when this happened, the knight of wands, which represents dynamic male energy, and the eight of cups which represents looking for something on a much deeper level, respectively. These cards are more than likely referring to your boyfriend, and possibly a desire one or both of you shares to take things to a new step in your relationship?

As for the official reading itself... In the past position first, I drew the page of cups. This card depicts a young dragon hatching from an egg in a marsh, the night sky and glowing moon against his bright scales and light coloured, blue wings. The suit of cups represents the water element and emotions of the heart. The page of cups represents new social contacts. Perhaps the cards are referring to new friends you've both made, or even your meeting and becoming a couple, depending on how long you've been together. ^^

Moving on to your current, present situation, I then drew the four of coins. This cards features a green dragon on the ground, claws in the dirt. He's looking up at the black trees and four pentacles around his head. This card represents a desire to get money together. You've mentioned you can't find work, and your boyfriend and yourself would like to move in together when it's more feasible, yes? ^^; So money seems to be weighing heavily on you right now, which is entirely understandable in this current economical state. XD

And finally, in your future position, I drew the Death card. It goes without saying that most people misconstrue this card as being terrible for it's imagery, but personally, I would be honoured to get the Death card as my future. ^^ This card depicts a foreboding dragon in a netherworld of mist, his wings and body nothing more than skeletons before you. Behind him, lightning crackles and an ancient circle of stones sits. He weilds a scythe that reminds us our life hangs on a very slender and delicate thread. To his one side, we see an hourglass, suggesting we must all make the most of life because time is short, while to his other side, we see unhatched dragon egg; a symbol of rebirth, that reminds us that all life goes on, one way or another.

This heavily detailed and frightening looking card should be greeted with joy rather than dismay, as it tells us one thing. This card represents the clearing away, or 'death' of negative conditions in our lives, in order to make way for new, more positive influences; like the egg.

Sounds like your love and yourself will overcome any negativity and adversity that may stand in your way, including your great need for money, and come out to a new and better beginning together for your hard work and dedication.

Someone post after me so I can read my reading from Ananas and give input, please. ^^