View Single Post
Lune Selet
Tsuki no Hime

Old 11-05-2009, 09:23 AM

What is that behind you...?
Username: Lune` Selet
Word count: 286
Entry:
She ran as fast as she could up the winding and perilous trail, mouth agape, gasping for air. My mother told me not to go out to night! She heard a rustling in the brush and a howl from not too far behind. She whimpered and pushed her-self to run faster. My Franz will help me, she thought, he must. In the distance she could make out his house. A single candle was held in the window for her, to let her know it was safe. But on this night she did not care. She stumbled to beneath his window, but when she got there the rustling stopped abruptly and everything got deathly still. Her beloved opened his window and she told him of her deathly freight.
“Oh, my Sarilee, ‘twas your imagination, nothing more my pet.”
He hopped down from his window and they made their way down the path in to the forest. Sarilee almost felt safe in her lover’s arms when out from behind the trees huge wolves with glowing green eyes stalked on to the path. Suddenly he was gone. She was on the ground reaching out to him as he ran down the path. She felt the vague sensation of being of being drug and then pain. She let out a blood curdling scream. He left! He left! WHY?! Her vision went to red as she lay there writhing on the forest floor. Her flesh being torn off piece by piece by the blood thirsty beasts, then to black and she felt no more pain. Then she saw a bright light and she heard a voice say,
“Rise my child and have your fill of vengeance…”
And she smiled.