Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 12-27-2011, 08:37 PM

Reinsend Entry Form
Username:Ivvy
3 Paragraph Description of Your Parade Performance:
She steps out onto the icy path that is the start of the parade rout. Her boot heals clicking in time with her hoofed friend and performance partner. They have waited all year to participate in this event. She wraps her hands tightly in the special gloves and gauze. And smiles to her young reigndeer companion as she slavers the flamable salve all over her the two balls in her hands connected by a thin wire piece.She takes a deep breath as she listens for the leader to signal the start of their show and grins as she lights the orbs in her hands and clucks to her deer to follow as they set out on their performance.

Many from town and surrounding areas are there all watching the festivities. She steps forward twisting and turning in her dance her deer mimicking and following suit with her every move they represent one another and the team work it takes in this place to train companion animals as well as to work the forests to get wood for their building purposes. The fire orbs rise and fall in spiral patterns in the air reaching high and dipping low as she twirls under them bending back and swooping down working them feverishly around herself. Deer jumps and postures between the two orbs as they fly. Pure trust in her trainer not to burn her with the torches. The two of them continue down the rout as a single unit dancing in and out of the flames together perfectly.

The end of the rout is in sight and the two prepare for their ending stunt. The flaming orbs reach high in the night sky as deer leaps after them snow flying from under her hooves. She swoops through the two flames and gracefully lands back on the ground bringing the orbs with her. Ivvy twirls a final spin and drops to her knees bowing with Deer catching the flames in her gloved and gauze wound hands. She crosses her arms and raises them over her head before lunging the two fireballs into the snow at her knees. Extinguishing them. The show is over, she hugs Deer and smiles proud of their performance.

ok so I went over board if its too long I can rethink it I just miss my rp thread I think >.<