View Single Post
EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 12-27-2011, 09:39 PM

Reinsend Entry Form
Username: EirianHikari
3 Paragraph Description of Your Parade Performance:
After being asked to join in the Reinsend parade, I was so excited! I got my costume together and decided to do a fire sparkler act, maybe the Mayor would even see me! As I prepared to step out in to the parade path, I made sure my sparkler was fully lit.

I stepped on to the the path and begin twirling my gold and red sparkler, I twirled it in various circles, lines and even flips! I heard music begin to start, so I started to dance around with my sparkler, all along the parade route. I tossed my sparkler in the air and caught it, I'm glad I didn't miss it! As I'm going along the path, I'm very careful not to light the beautifully decorated archway on fire. The last thing I needed was to have the whole town of Reinsend angry at me!

As the parade draws to the end of the route, I think about how much fun it was to be in the parade. I gave my big finish, I jumped up on to the sleigh behind me and tossed my sparkler high up in to the air, back flipped off and caught the sparkler in my hand! Oh how fun it was to be in the parade!