View Single Post
Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 12-28-2011, 01:53 AM

Reinsend Entry Form
Username: 飛段
3 Paragraph Description of Your Parade Performance:

The flaming demon steps out from the train, face turned and speaking to someone still aboard the train with an annoyed expression, "...I'm telling ya, I'm fine! Hell forbid how you creatures stand the cold, but just because I don't care for most of your silly garments it doesn't mean I'll-" He stopped suddenly, as though aware of the eyes staring at him, and whips around, a frozen look upon his face. He quickly schooled his expression and a practiced smile (albeit full of sharp teeth) graces his features. "Well hello there mortals! Sorry I didn't see ya all standing there for a moment, was talkin' to a friend here." He jerks his head towards the door, where a fellow performer walks out from, rolling his eyes at the demon, before moving on.

"Now, I bet you little fleshies are wonderin' what a grand fire demon like me's doin' here, eh?" The demon spreads his arms out, the flames flickering around him as though dancing. "Well firs' of all, name's Marluxiia. No! It has nothing to do with that weirdo with the pink hair some mortals around here seem to be so fond of. Imma fire demon, and bein' a fire demon means fire's my thing." As though to demonstrate, he waves his arms around a little, and the fire immediately swirls around him, briefly enveloping the demon, before abruptly splitting into dozens of small fireballs, each emitting a bright, cheery light in the cold of the snowy town. "I'll be doin' a little performance for you lot later this evening once the crew's set up everything. Now, Imma commander amongst my people, and our kind are quite the fighters. One needs to pass a test before one is admitted as a warrior of the people. And this here," Marluxiia tapped his helmet and made a downwards-grabbing motion through the air with his right hand, and with a flash of flame, a gleaming spear appears within his grasp, "is the proof as a warrior."

He spins around in a circle, the flames flickering and whirling out wide, but never nearing the audience enough to burn them, as the demon makes a short performance with his spear to allow the mortals watching get an idea on what they'll be seeing later in the parade. There were slashes, twirls, and jabs, many of which grazed the tips of the noses of the watchers, eliciting several startled gasps, but the demon was careful not to hurt anyone, or the Ringmaster was going to have his head. All the while, the fire surrounding and on the demon flickered in pace with the rhythm of the dance Marluxiia was performing. All too soon, the demon stopped and gave a sweeping bow to the audience. "Well there ya go, a lil' teaser on whatcha gonna see tonight." He grinned, flashing his fangs before turning to catch up with his fellow performers, "I'll be seeing ya'll there, cuz I didn't come all the way out here freezing my ass off to stare at empty streets on a parade." The second half of the sentence was muttered under his breathe as he gave a shiver, but most of the spectators heard it anyway. As the demon walked off into the snow, they could distinctly hear him sneeze.

Last edited by Antagonist; 12-28-2011 at 04:01 AM..