*~It's all good~*

Old 06-22-2012, 10:27 PM

Sorry I couldn't come up with an idea for a story. :S

---------- Post added 06-22-2012 at 07:57 PM ----------

I have a Campfire Story!
Username: LizzyCollinsDeArc
My Story

SPOILERX

This tale hasn’t been told around a campfire but it should have though. It all started two months ago when Bobby and his dad Bob Sr. were packing up the SUV to go camping in Palm Beach. Bobby asked his dad who else was going. His dad replied, "Well son, it's just going to be the two of us."

Bobby sighed and wondered why, until his dad told him he was going to teach him how to survive in the wild. He smiled and went off with his dad to Palm Beach to learn how to survive in the wild, leaving the robotic attack dog to watch the house while they were gone.

When they arrived at the camp site in Palm Beach, Bob Sr. started putting up the tent while he told Bobby to watch out for wild animals while gather firewood. Bobby sighed as he missed his computer, but he still did what his father said. While he was in the wilderness gathering firewood, he saw some type of deer. He remembered what his father told him, but the deer came closer to him. He still continued to gather firewood anyway though. After he finished gather firewood, he went back to camp site. The deer decided to follow him to the camp site but stayed a distance from where the camp site was.

“Good work, son,” Bob Sr. said to Bobby as he took the firewood and stored it, “Now we’re going to fish for some dinner, or at least try to.”

“What happens if we don’t catch anything?” Bobby asked his dad.

“We won’t eat then, my boy,” Bob Sr. said jokingly, “I am just kidding, we brought plenty of food.”

So the father and son went fishing for two hours, unfortunately no fish caught onto their hooks. So they went back to the camp site without any fish.
“We’ll have better luck next time,” Bob Sr. said to his son.

Then Bob Sr. noticed the deer looking at their camp site. He looked at the deer and the deer looked at him. He wanted to hunt the deer but knew it was illegal in Florida to hunt deer. He sighed and noticed the deer was still looking at them.

“That’s the deer that followed me back to the camp site,” Bobby said to his dad.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier son?” Bob Sr. asked as he was angered a bit.

“I didn’t know what to do dad, we can’t shoot the girl or boy…” Bobby said as he was looking forward to deer burgers.

Bob Sr. walked up to the deer and asked what it was doing here. The deer looked at him and suddenly it replied in English, “Please don’t ruin our home, the last humans that were here lit up the place. My dad told me to watch you guys till you leave.”

“I’m trying to teach my son how to be a man; that means I don’t want anyone in my way!” Bob Sr. said in anger.

“But Mr. Human, if I go back to my dad, he’ll be ang—,” The deer said and then was interrupted as his dad came walking in.

“Son, you are not going anywhere, you’re going to follow these humans and make sure they don’t mess up our home!” The father deer yelled.

“Dad, this human is an angry human, he might even have that stick that sent grandma to the sky,” The deer said sadly.

Bob Sr. and the father deer started to argue. Questioning each other’s parenting skills and they even got into a fist fight.

“Be glad I didn’t bring my gun,” Bob Sr. said to the father deer as was fist fighting with him.

“Only a foolish human fist fights with a deer,” The father deer remarked and tried to head buck Bob Sr.

Bobby and the younger deer sighed, that’s when they thought of an idea. Bobby got in front of his dad, while the younger deer got in front of his father.

“You have to stop this dad!” Bobby said, “We’re no better than the deer.”

“Dad, we’re no better than the humans,” The deer said, “if we do things like this, we’re stooping to their level.”

Bob Sr. sighed and so did the father deer. He sat on a log and looked in a puddle. The father deer looked at the puddle as well and notice they were no different.

“I guess we were just trying to make our sons into good men, huh?” The father deer said to Bob Sr.

“Yeah, it would be ironic if the Park Ranger caught us fighting,” Bob Sr. said, “Let’s call a troops and we promise to clean up after ourselves. We also promise to light up the wilderness.”

“Ok, we better go before the park ranger shows up then,” The father deer said as he signals to his son to run off.

“Watch out the predators!” Bobby said to the deer as they ran off.

The park ranger showed up and asked Bob Sr. and Bobby the following question, “Have you guys seen two talking deer? Their father and son, the lab been looking for them for weeks.”

Bob Sr. and Bobby looked at each other before giving an answer to the park ranger’s question. They thought about it and realized it wouldn’t be worth it telling him where they went. They told a little white lie to the park ranger, and the park ranger left. The rest of the camp trip was worth wild and Bobby had a lot of fun.