View Single Post
Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-14-2013, 02:57 AM

Rules
  • All photos must be accompanied by a proof photo. A proof photo should be very similar to your original photo, but with a slip of paper with your username on it visible. If your proof photo looks nothing like your submission, it will not be accepted. For example, if my submission was this photo, my proof photo would need to look like this. If I submitted a proof photo like this it would not be accepted because it is not clear that it is the same dandelion puff. You may not edit in your username.
  • You may make minor edits to your submission on photo editing software to alter the white balance, enhance the colors, adjust the focus, and to remove small things (as an example, if this photo was my submission, it would be okay to remove the power lines visible at the lower right corner of the photo). You may not add anything into your photo or significantly alter it beyond minor aesthetic changes. You may add a black and white or sepia filter to submissions to the Industrial Ingenuity category, if you wish. Proof photos will have no impact on judging (beyond making sure you're eligible), so you do not need to make any edits to your proof. If you are unsure if the edit you would like to make is okay, show me a before and after and I'll help you out. This will have no impact on your eligibility.
  • Your submission must be your own photograph. Plagiarism is a very serious offense that we do not take lightly on Menewsha. In addition to being ineligible for the contest, if you are found to be using someone else's photo, you will receive an infraction against your account. I will find out, don't even bother!
  • You may submit a maximum of two photos per category. Please only submit using your main account, no mules.
  • It is up to you to make sure that the image hosting service you have chosen for your picture (photobucket, imageshack, etc.) is reliable and that you have provided the correct link. If your image no longer works and instead displays one of those error images, I may make an effort to contact you for a new link to the image. However, if this happens while I am judging, I will not have the time to wait a few days to hear back from you and so your entry may be discarded. If you notice your image is not working, please contact me ASAP with a working link.
  • All submissions must use the submission form provided below. Please link to your submission and proof photos, do not imbed them with [img][/img] tags.

Fabulous Flora Submission Form

Code:
[size=4][color=#99CC66][u][b][font=garamond]Fabulous Flora Submission Form[/font][/b][/u][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] 
[b]Submission:[/b] (do not imbed!)
[b]Proof:[/b] (do not imbed!)
[b]Notes:[/b] (optional)
Submissions will be accepted until the end of the event.

Industrial Ingenuity Submission Form
Code:
[size=4][color=#663300][u][b][font=garamond]Industrial Ingenuity[/font][/b][/u][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] 
[b]Submission:[/b] (do not imbed!)
[b]Proof:[/b] (do not imbed!)
[b]Notes:[/b] (optional)
Submissions will be accepted until the end of the event.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 04-21-2013 at 06:16 AM..