View Single Post
Sleepy Anarchy
Mad King - Sass Queen

Old 02-10-2014, 05:23 AM

Well! Here's how this is gonna go this time around.
I'm well and truly overdue for a new kart body. My current one looks like this.

SPOILERX

I have a template. Kind of. Not much of one, actually. I just threw it together really quickly. The measurements are way off, so do what you can, I can adjust to make it fit later on. Template is Here
Soooo, I'm gonna get some ideas, and maybe a new design from people here. I'm not really expecting many entries, and I am aware this is quite hard work. The way the prizes will work is this.
1st Place : A choice of any 3 of the below items
2nd place : A choice of 2 of the below items. However, they cannot be any of the 3 chosen by first place
3rd place: The last one that's left.
Yumeh plush
Wings of Iniquity
Wings of Purity
Winter Snuggles Cloak
Winter Sparkles
Magical mayhem
Love Crusher

Of course, these are all the items in the CI store at the moment. I kind of suck at planning ahead, what can I say?

Now. There are some restrictions. By which I mean a lot of restrictions. Most of them are because of the actual racing rulebook, in case I do choose to use one.
1: There must be a number 31 on it. It should be of a similar size to what is already there.
2: The number MUST be in black, against a white background. (Really, this is a rulebook thing, I don't get a say in it.)
3: Nothing too complicated. I am going to be cutting it out myself and sticking it on, if I use it.
4: There will be a limited colour choice. This is because I only have these colours available.
Those colours are as follows. (Text is in the colour available)
Blue
Neon Orange ( i can't get this to show right on a screen)
Red
White
Black
This Orange-yellow colour thing.

I'm sure there's rules I've forgotten, but I'll let everyone know if I think of any.

Last edited by Sleepy Anarchy; 02-17-2014 at 08:25 AM..