View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-26-2014, 02:32 PM

blueblackrose

Ryou Fujiwara

I am a CHOOSE: Vampire (regular)

A physical description: I stand at 5-foot 11-inches tall and weigh 162 pounds. My hair is long and is raven in color. My eyes are a little unusual as they are crimson with speckles of orange and gold. As for skin tone I'm a little on the pale side. Oh almost forgot I have fit and trim build. That should pretty much describe me.

People call me Ryou.
I am 206 years old, but I appear to be 21.
I am male.
I am heterosexual.
I can do everything you would expect from a vampire. Sorry no turning into a bat here. However I can manipulate the air, whether it be creating a wind or taking the air from a room. It is within my ability.

‡ My story;

My mother died giving birth to me so for the longest time it was just me and my father. He taught me many things. Especially things related to his work as a craftsman. He took great care in carving the wood to create many things. I guess it was around when I was nine that my father got sick. He never got better and ended up passing away. Unfortunately for me he was in debt. The debtor came and took everything, selling it. That bastard even took me and sold me into slavery.

Unfortunately for me the man that purchased me happened to be a vampire. Then again maybe it was a fortunate thing. For a while that man allowed me to stay human, but I was treated horribly. Really I much rather not getting into all of that depressing stuff. The reason I say maybe it was fortunate is because if I hadn't been sold into slavery and bought by that vampire I never would have met Ai. She rescued me from that life of slavery.

Ayumu purchased me and offered me freedom. There was nothing left for me in the human world. So I decided to stay by her side and protect her as her personal bodyguard. That was all well and good until I almost died while protecting her. It was then that she turned me into a vampire so that I could live and continue to be by her side. I gladly accepted my fate because I had fallen for the lonely girl that was hidden away inside of the mischievous woman. With me by her side she would never be have to be lonely again.

Since then our relationship has grown. We are friends, partners, and lovers. I am hers and she is mine, forever and always. Nothing will separate us. Ai would smack me right now if she knew I was tell you all of this. I wouldn't care if she did. I'm sharing this not because I have to, but because I think it's worth sharing. After all how often do people actually find their other half? At least that is the way I feel about Ai.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 06-29-2014 at 09:33 PM..