View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-24-2015, 05:29 AM

Winners: Group Contest

The theme of the group contest was "celebrating the holidays" or "a famous holiday group".

Quote:
Prizes: Group Contest
Each member of the winning groups will win the following:
✪ First Prize - 5,000 gold + their choice of any 2014 cash item (Contribution Item or Mennies Item) or another 3,000 gold.
✪ Second Prize - 3,000 gold
✪ Third Prize - 1,000 gold
The Runner Up winners are: Phobos and Deimos , xo~GREMLIN~ox , Utopia , and GummyBearKisses with their "Seasonal charity" themed group. There are no prizes for runner up position, but I hope everyone drops by the Charity Forum and participates in their generous threads. You can click on the links to go directly to their charities and see what they have going on today!

The Third Place winners are: Xogizmoox, Nephila, SuperZombiePotatoe, sjacklene, Maha-Aamir, and fireprincess with their "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" cosplay group! It's really cute and colorful and looks it was a lot of fun to put together. :3 Congratulations!

The Second Place winners are: CrimsonShadow (as Santa), Wings of Writing (as Jack Frost), Kilia (as Tooth), Esmme (as Sandy), blueblackrose (as Bunnymund), Elirona (as Pitch) for their "Rise of the Guardians" cosplay group! It's one of my favorite animated movies and the characters are about as close as you could get with the items we had. Cosplay is hard, but you guys pulled it off! Congratulations!

And the First Place winners are: bloodstainedwings, Cardinal Biggles, Dystopia, HamletSpamlet, KatMagenta, and ~LONGCAT~ with their "A Christmas Carol" cosplay group!

I'm a real sucker for interpretations of A Christmas Carol, honestly. It's not my top favorite Christmas-related story, but it's always interesting to see how people interpret the characters. This group went for a real classic look to them. I loved how the dreary grey carried through to all characters in the group, and yet the characters who were meant to be more "jolly" managed to pull more color into their entries.

Congratulations to the group!