View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-09-2015, 03:20 AM

"-don't think she's ready for that yet."

"-explain to her what was going on-"

"-her some space, please-"

Daisy slowly woke up, not remembering when she'd fallen asleep. Her head was hurting and her chest felt tight, she slowly peeled open her eyes and glanced around the room. Off-white. Wood. Those were the first two things she noticed, not to mention she was also lying flat on a very soft, plush surface. A bed, most likely. The voices confused her and at first she thought maybe she was still asleep. Usually she woke up to her alarm clock ringing in her apartment bedroom, not voices. Especially these unfamiliar ones.

"She's coming to!"

"Miss Buchanan?" That voice was familiar. British. Did she know any British people? Maybe in a dream one time... She blinked, her vision still fuzzy. She slowly sat up, still feeling as though she were stuck in a dream. "Miss Buchanan, how are you feeling?" Daisy recognized that voice, she turned her head in the direction of the voice and her eyes landed on a blurry blob of flesh tones and yellow hair. She blinked again and her vision began to clear...

Tom Hiddleston was staring at her from where he sat beside her on the bed. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she realized it was him! The people who were in charge of The Dreamweaver's cruise were all standing around her curiously, watching her as though she was a circus elephant who'd just completed a trick. She felt embarrassed and tried to hide herself by lowered her head and staring at her lap. She cursed herself mentally... Fainting. FAINTING. In front of Tom Hiddleston.... Some trip this was turning out to be.

"Miss Buchanan? If you do not feel well, I will not be offended if you decided to pass on this trip." Tom Hiddleston's voice was just as soothing in person as it was on screen. Daisy felt torn once again. Her mind wanted her to stay, she wanted to share this experience with the actor, she wanted to get to know him and enjoy herself for a change without having to worry all the time. But her body was rejecting that idea. It wanted to leave and leave NOW.

"I... I feel better." Daisy said.

"Please get her a glass of water." Tom Hiddleston said to one of the workers, they began to scramble about the room quickly, but one attempted to whisper to Tom,

"What about the camera crew? We have a scheduled time slot for them, the press will want to see you with this girl."

Daisy thanked her lucky stars that Tom waved them off with his hand and said,

"She's not well enough for that. We will just have to reschedule." Daisy began to visibly shake, all of these people in the room at once was making her nervous, Tom seemed to understand and once a woman had handed him the glass of water he turned to her and whispered for her and the others to give himself and Daisy some privacy.

Daisy stared at the small crowd of crew people as they slowly began to filter themselves from the room, leaving through the door quickly, leaving Tom and herself alone in the suite. Once they were gone, Tom offered the glass of water to Daisy and she took it reluctantly, bringing the rim of the glass to her mouth and she took short, small sips. She felt guilty and suddenly felt compelled to explain herself,

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come... I have an anxiety disorder. It's... It's just... I really did want to meet you." Daisy said in a small voice. She avoided contact with his eyes, too ashamed to see the possible anger, or rejection she may receive from him. She was pleasantly surprised when he did not say anything mean to her, but instead said,

"If you are not feeling well, you can always feel free to leave now before the ship sails. If you're still here after that, you can rest up as much as you need to."

"That won't be necessary." Daisy said, a little louder this time, "I just need to walk a little. Get some fresh air." Daisy turned to set the glass of water on the side desk next to the bed and she slid off the bed, landing on her feet and wobbling a little as she tried to stand on her own.

"I hope you won't mind if I walk with you." Tom asked and he stood from the bed as well, placing a hand on Daisy's arm to help her catch her balance. "It would give me a chance to tell you what I've been told about this cruise, anyway..."

Daisy agreed and she walked slowly to the door of their suite, which , Tom had opened swiftly for her before she could reach the knob. They left the suite, Tom still holding onto Daisy's arm, supporting her as she walked slowly down the long, luxurious halls of the cruise ship.