Beliar
*^_^*

Old 11-22-2009, 03:31 AM

Hello! I am constantly looking for art of my characters to use for either roleplays or my own personal enjoyment. I accept all kinds of art, the more the merrier. I'm willing to pay a lot for something nice even if it might take me a while to get the required amount so don't be afraid to offer! I might attempt to haggle. If I really like what I get I may buy off of you again. Also, you can draw whomever of my characters you're most comfortable with doing. I'm not very picky when it comes to this for the most part. Granted if I have no art of somebody art of them would be more appreciated. Senna is my main character. Information on all of my characters can be found in the next post. Thankyou for your time.

Art Recieved(From Mene in General):

Senna

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

1.] By Vexous 2.] By Aoekae 3.] By Cinnamoni 4.] By Elegant Feather Duster 5.] By Demoscout 6.] By Sullen Imp 7.] By DaisyKeehl

Lenore:

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

1.] By Vexous 2.] By Lynzel

Tas:

Click on thumbnail for full view

1.] By alicejesseshay

Adel:

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

1.] By Elegant Feather Duster 2.] By Sullen Imp 3.] By AlysterStarDeflour 4.] By SaetonChapelle 5.] By DaisyKeehl

Enma:

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

1.] By DearSweetAru 2.] By Kasakir 3.] By Nuruhanj

Cheion:

1.] By Demoscout 2.] By Avi

Jazzi:

1.] By Ashlemo

Anidoshi:

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

1.] By Ashlemo 2.] By Sidhe 3.] By Insert_Witty_Username

Tsuki:

1.] By Mwahhaha

Kline:

1.] By Sidhe

Dacia Bleuhart:

1.] By Kasakir

If I didn't add your art it is either because I ordered it on Gaia or I forgot to >>;

Other

Adel and Cheion
Senna
Adel and Senna
Tsuki

Last edited by Beliar; 01-13-2012 at 12:25 AM.. Reason: Removing 'spoiler' tags

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 11-22-2009, 04:19 AM

You can be creative with them. You do not have to follow the references exactly. I do have some requests for certain people and I'll explain that in a small note by their picture.

This is still under construction. I don't have all of my characters listed and the ones listed are lacking information on their personalities, biographies, and abilities which can be used when drawing them.(Depending on what you plan on incorporating, anyways)

Definitions:
Tracing: Tracing is a term for teleportation rather than tracing the lines of a drawing.
Siaos: They are Demons who tend to have light silver hair, bright red eyes, sharp teeth, and claws. They also have black feathered wings like an Angel of Death might. Their characteristics vary from each other besides the basics and not all fit that description completely. Most Siaos are able to trace and read minds, very few cannot, and they are long lived. They can be practically immortal if they feed on a person with abilities life force. They don't suck their blood but they drain their life force in different ways. Some Siaos can use different types of magick and very few are completely sound of mind. They aren't very pleasent to be around and have come to be known as 'The Dark Ones' rather than as Siaos. Siaos was originally a term for the dead and the spirits who had yet to fade in oblivion but few use that term with them anymore and it means a different group of beings entirely now. The Siaos are also minor deities in the larger scheme of things. There are very little Siaos who are female let alone any that can breed. The Siaos are practically all men with the exception of Kline and Velna(that excludes any half-breeds which are rare because most die in the early years of their lives).
Siah: Siah are born when a person with magick dies. Not every person with magick becomes a Siah at death. Usually it is a person who was powerful (but sometimes its a person with barely any magick at all), but most people who become Siah died a violent death, have a strong will, or have both. The more power a Siah has the longer that person stays in the ghost-like state before fading away into the true death. Some Siah have found the entrance back into life by possessing the living. It is rumoured that some turn into Siaos.
The 'Dreaming': It is a state that most Siah endure. It forces them to relive their life over and over until it drives them mad. It is worse for those who died violently. Possession, or the 'true' death, are the only escapes from it. Possessing blood relatives works best.
Khroms: The khroms(for lack of better term xD) are beings who can control one or more of the elements. The khroms are exclusive to the elven race and only a small fraction of elves gain an elemental ability...more than one element/ability is almost unheard of. The symptoms of becoming a Khrom is when an elf's hair and eyes, and sometimes skin, change to an unnatural color. These colors do not necessarily have to match the element in question and it isn't uncommon for parents to pass on the same coloring to their children. (Senna, for example, is a Khrom. So is Jarinn. Senna has earth abilities, mostly plants, and Jarinn has fire. They also exhibit unnatural coloring. Senna's mom was a Khrom which increased the chances of Senna being one herself.)
Downloaders: Downloaders are people who basically download themselves into that of a robot. Downloading is a huge fad in the city of Lothaire and it is seen as abnormal to stay 'human.' The robots they download themselves into vary from being a plain old machine (that is seen as 'ugly') to something that looks and feels human (very expensive, but very desired). It is the easiest way to erase one's imperfections and become 'superior.' If you could become 'perfect', would you?

I found this...somewhere but it just fits
"My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith." The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?" The old man simply replied, "The one you feed."

Characters:

Senna Rain

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view /x/X
Note: You can be creative with her outfits. You don’t have to follow the references blindly. She doesn't have to have anything in her hair, and it can be styled it differently than shown above. Just keep in mind her hair length; it goes to her lower back, and the fact that she has bangs. (Meaning no rapunzel hair or a boyish hair cut. It can however be curled, put into a ponytail, left down...)

Sex: Female
Religion: None

Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Violet
Skin Color: Pale

Personality: Senna tends to come off as cold. (Usually when I RP with her I neglect this as she can be hard to reply to) She seems like a cold hearted bitch and is overall just unpleasant. When she is alone she may drop her guard at which point she is revealed to not be as cold-hearted as she seems on a regular basis. Senna is particularly rude to men as she has a strong distrust in them and she has a short temper. Occasionally she might be nice to people when she feels safe and even when she isn't, she is willing to help somebody in need(Maybe). She's the type who just wants to be left alone and isn't one to complain.
Abilities: Senna can manipulate plants rather easily and she can also read minds if she really concentrates. She has nightmares that have the bad habit of coming true.
Biography: Senna was raised by one of her Mother's childhood friends. He was a ghost of a man who was utterly destroyed when her Mother died. He raised Senna and her older twin brother in memory of their Mother but he wasn't a kind man. When Senna and her brother attempted to run away he caught them and that was the last she heard of her brother. She successfully ran off when she was a young teenage girl and soon after befriended a wolf who wasn't completely like other wolves. (He wasn't in a pack and he didn't eat her, basically. Which any rational wolf would. Lol) She has been on her own since then exploring different lands in the hopes of finding her brother even though he's probably dead. She has never given up hope and in the process has become lost in herself.

Enma Vala Chase

Note: You can get creative with her outfits. She has curly hair and its short. She also has relatively small black wings. They are too small to use in flight and are pretty much useless which irritates her. She also has claws and pointed teeth. Enma isn't friendly in the least and she won't have warm smiles. Her face would either be emotionless, cruel, or psychotic. She is Not Shy. She is more of the type that has some 'appeal' but you don't want to get close to.
She doesn't have horns or a tail as the second ref shows. I drew that to represent her inner maliciousness. Her skin isn't as dark as the second one shows either.

Religion: She believes in a higher power but doesn't care much about it.

Hair Color: Light Silver
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: Pale

Personality: When Senna undergoes extreme feelings of sadness, frustration, or anger Enma can come out and play. She is Senna's 'other self' as Senna suffers from a split personality disorder. (MPD) Enma is where Senna ultimately places her inner turmoil despite her cold demeanor. Enma can go from being perfectly calm to being in a psychotic rage. Where Senna is always in control, Enma has none. This lack of control manifests in cruelty or seduction. She is everything that Senna is not.
Abilities: Enma can trace and read minds as easily as it is to breathe. She can sort of manipulate plants but its so limited that it minds as well be null. She can control Shadows as her nature dictates. She is also splendid at using her bodily charm.
Biography: Enma doesn't have much of a history. She first started manifesting after the death of Senna's brother. She was all of Senna's ill feelings and over time Enma in essence became another person entirely. She mostly lurks in Senna's subconciousness looking for ways to gain complete control over Senna's body but she lacks that control. She can take command for short periods of time which aren't very often. She wants to be dominant.

Jarinn Krane

Note: You can be creative with his outfits. The reference above shows him in a robe. Please do not draw him in that; he tends to wear elaborate suits to plain ones or an outfit like the other reference shows. He likes jackets and pants. You do not have to draw him with the wings, either.(They were torn out when he was young so he has scars all over his back so technically he doesn't really have any) If you do they are big as shown, white, and they have black tips.

Sex: Male
Religion: None

Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Violet
Skin Color: Tan-ish

Personality: Jarinn can be a bit of an ass. He isn't the type who fears the consequences of his words. He likes to tease his friends and taunt his enemies. Depending on who you ask he can be a flirt or this unapproachable wall of iron. He hides inside himself and plays a facade for those he cares about, if he cares about them at all. Jarinn is constantly fighting against monstrous urges that he cannot understand; this is a side of himself that he hides well and he only lost control of it once when he got pissed off at the world. He has a short temper, though he has learned to reign it in over the years, but when he gets mad there is no reasoning with him.
Abilities: Jarinn's abilities mirror a siaos' abilities. It freaks people out and he used to be called 'The Little Monster' because of it. (People fear siaos, so...) He is able to trace (or teleport) and read minds like a Siaos can. He also can manipulate the element fire to a small degree. Jarinn has an insanely large amount of magick when it comes to fire, but he doesn't have too much control over it on top of the fact that he is only able to access a small amount of his true potiential. Somebody once made the comment that if he can barely control a fraction of his power what would happen if he had access to all of it?
Biography: Jarinn has absolutely no memory of his childhood and early teen years. He doesn't want to remember, either. He has a cluster of scars on his back and a few others throughout his body. Jarinn figures it isn't worth remembering and he doesn't like thinking about the implications about the placement of the scars on his back. His earliest memory is wondering in the streets of a major city fighting against the odds for survival. He learned a lot about people and what they are capable of. This area of his life borders on his missing part. His life began when he was attacked by weak Siaos and he killed it before it could kill him. That was when he was picked up by a group of people who dedicate their lives to fighting against the Siaos. They trained him to fight and control his abilities that were only beginning to manifest.

Adel Grady

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view / Click on thumbnail for full view
Note: Be creative with his outfit! He doesn't have to be wearing a plain shirt and pants(Meaning don't you dare). Try something like this or this or this or something different entirely.

Religion: He believes in a higher power but usually he doesn't give it much thought. He feels like God has forsaken him and he isn't one to dwell on things.

Hair Color: Fiery Red
Eye Color: Black
Skin Color: Light Tan

Personality: Adel can be a multitude of people. He can play the unquestioning follower or the guy who saves the day. He tends to keep to himself and, despite the things he's done, he is a good person. He knows hurting people is wrong and will do what he can to avoid it but a lot of the time he ends up doing it anyways because those are his orders. He is always afraid of destroying those few people he cares about and follows orders unquestionably (mostly). Yet when it comes down to it he may do something stupid, not follow orders, and save a life he was ordered to destroy.
Abilities: He can trace and read minds as he is of Siaosian descent. He can also manipulate fire through use of his twin black blades. He cannot manipulate fire without them. The talent is there but he is unable to channel it otherwise.
Biography: Adel doesn't remember much from his childhood.(Nothing eventful happened) He was taken in by a kindly Woodsman when he was a young boy and lived happily for a few short years. The Woodsman died of a wasting sickness and soon after Adel was picked up by a group of Siaos who recognized what he was when they were out to destroy a village Adel was visiting at the time. If those Siaos had picked him up before he met the Woodsman he would be a completely different person, a monster. Adel was incorporated into the organization of demons and was used for 'grunt' work. When he was seventeen he met a young woman who was a year or two younger than he was. He had been ordered to obtain her for reasons that weren't explained to him. They never were. When he went to fetch her his partner decided to take advantage of her and Adel, unable to stand by and watch, attacked his partner and attempted to save her life. His partner was stronger than he was and easily got Adel off of him and laughed. His partner went back to take his pleasure in the girl but it was then that Adel learned why his boss wanted to obtain her. She killed his partner with a glance and took off as the event had awakened her latent abilities. Adel built a relationship with her later on but in the meantime he was punished heavily for his actions and her escape. He has since then done what he has been told in an effort to protect her. If he did what he was told they wouldn't hurt her too much when they got a hold of her. They never found her after that but Adel did and kept his lips sealed.

Lenore Banks

Note: Lenore has long blonde hair that reaches her bottom, longer than in the reference above. She is fairly curvy with a decent amount of cleavage but she isn't overly endowed. She has a strong body and a pretty face. She has a light scar over her right eye. It goes from the center of her eyebrow, over the eye, to her upper cheek. She tends to wear clothing like these or (except without the skirt) this.

Religion: She is catholic and believes in it pretty strongly. It colors her actions and despite all of the bad things that happen to her it helps her move on.

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Skin Color: Light (She isn't pale)

Personality: Lenore is a kindly young woman. She is also fiercely independent. She isn't the type to take 'no' as an answer and is always learning new things. She is always falling in love with somebody but it mostly isn't anything serious. She doesn't let the weights of the world chain her down.
Abilities: She can kill a person with a glance from her right eye. It is a trait that runs in her family that skips a couple of generations. She has very little control over it and it is a trait that is slowly disappearing from her family. It originally was something that manifested in both eyes and was much more powerful than the remenant Lenore carries. It is a burden and when she gets upset, she ends up killing somebody. It can also completely paralyze somebody over killing them. Whether the paralyzation is temporary or permanent depends on the person or her mood. She usually paralyzes a person over killing them.
Biography: She was raised by her father's best friend(Whom she sees as her Father due to the fact that he raised her). Her mother and father disappeared when she was very young and the friend didn't have any children of his own. She grew up average but she was happy until the day she met two monstrous men when she was walking in the woods near her home. The one attacked her and started doing unsavory things while the other simply watched. She was frightened to death and didn't notice when the one who attacked her was pulled away. When he came back something inside her just snapped and when she looked at him his expression just froze and then he fell down. She, uncomprehending, bolted and everything she looked upon in the eyes died in the same manner. Luckily, she ran into no humans and hid in her room for days. Her father was on a trip at the time. When he got home the effects of her gift had stopped and he tried to figure out what happened. She wouldn't tell him and begged him to move them anywhere but where they were now. It happened that he had been considering it due to his business and the look on her face sealed the deal. Lenore never talked about that day again. A few years passed and the survivor of her two attackers came and apologized to her. He was lucky she didn't lose control of her 'gift.' They built a rocky relationship but she hasn't seen much of him since his apology.

Helene Di'Marco AKA Remedy/Rem

Note: Remedy is in fact a girl (which is why I included the 3rd ref, which also has the best hair ref xD). She tends to dress as a boy would and because she lacks a feminine body she looks like one. (Until she got older, but that only helped a little) She wears her hair short and it is usually messy. Her bangs hide her eyes because she's afraid about what she may see.

Religion: N/A

Hair Color: Dark Brown (Looks almost black)
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: White

Personality: Rem likes to keep to herself. She is frightened to death over the world around her even though she hides it. She hates to talk, not only does it go against keeping to herself but her voice is hideously ugly (it sounds like a broken instrument). She has a good heart and even though she wants to help people it is something she'd never go out of her way to do.
Abilities: Once upon a time Rem had a voice that made angels sing. She could bend the world around her with her voice, in small ways, but after an unfortunate incident she let out power she didn't know she had and destroyed her voice, and her gift. It was meant to do good, to heal, not to destroy.
Biography: Rem used to go by Helene. Helene lived with her Father. Her mother died when she was young and when her father remarried her days were numbered. He had the son he always wanted and as is the custom of his people threw her onto the streets soon after his birth. Helene wasn't stupid though. She knew that this new life would be bad no matter what way she cut it and being a young girl on the streets wasn't helping. She made herself look more boyish and stayed under everyone's radars. It wasn't hard. She pretended to be mute, her voice was girly where her body was not. She also always had a gift to change her surroundings to her liking with her voice but due to her own naivity she never thought to use it to prevent herself from being thrown out in the first place. She was eventually attacked anyways by an inhuman creature. When she screamed her voice became an entity of its own and she destroyed the creature as well as everything for miles around her. She went into a coma for a week and when she came to nothing changed. Her surroundings were gone and her voice was broken and ugly. It hurt her ears and made her head hurt so much that she nearly went out again. She has been wandering since.

Cheion [His 'other' selves are Ion and Che]

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view /x/X
Note: I'd like art of him as either a wolf or a human(preferably in the coat in the reference. ['Cuz he magically wears the same thing soon after changing xDD]). He has three personalities that he goes through while in human form and can be displayed in any. His normal self can't stay in control when he becomes human due to a curse so he tends to stay in wolf form.

Religion: He has none. He used to be a catholic but he lost faith after being cursed by a Witchwoman.

Hair Color: Blonde (Gray and White as a wolf)
Skin Color: Light

Personality: Cheion tends to have wolf-like thoughts because of the simple fact that he normally takes a wolf's form. He is very protective of Senna or just people he cares about in general. He likes to hunt and can be a bit of a sleepy head, a trait that he never lost even after being cursed. He has two other personalities who are called 'Che' and 'Ion', which are obviously variations of his own name. Che is of little note, Che is barely ever dominant and is the clueless innocent type. Ion on the otherhand is on the rude side but he isn't cruel. Ion knows what he wants and will do what it takes to get it. He doesn't like being a secondary 'self' and is always fighting for control. He can only take control when Cheion shifts into a human and he can take control within a few hours to a day.
Abilities: Cheion can shift between being a human and wolf. He isn't a werewolf, he is a shifter. There is a difference.
Biography: Cheion grew up relatively normal despite his ability to take the form of a wolf. His best friend was a human boy named Zan who had a crush on Cheion's little sister, Lucia. They did everything together until the day when Zan and Cheion were hanging out by an ancient tree near town, they always hung out there, and Lucia came running with tears in her eyes. She told Cheion that a handful of towns people and some live-stock had been slaughtered and that an old woman claimed it was him. The old woman even had proof. No sooner had Lucia spilled the beans did the towns people show up screaming obcenities. He had Zan grab Lucia as he distracted everyone before he attempted running himself. This was seen as an automatic confession of his guilt. Cheion was a fast runner but he tripped and twisted his ankle. When they caught up with him they dragged him back to town where the Witchwoman laid a curse on him that was supposed to spell death. Instead it shattered Cheion's mind into three seperate people and since then his mind has been a muddle. He met a woman, Meirah, who helped him regain some of his sanity. When she died he returned the favor by watching over her daughter years after the fact.

Zexio Dubhshlan

Note: You can be somewhat creative with his clothing. He tends to wear gothic themes, but nothing too outlandish. He is an aristocrat so his clothing styles should reflect that. He also an elf.

Religion: Atheist

Hair Color: Black with a blue tint
Eye Color: Gray

Personality: Zexio has multiple sides to him. The first is what he shows to the finer people of society. He appears to be an intellectual, successful, and the kind of guy you want on your side. He plays the part that everyone wants to be, and keeps his secrets hidden far away from sight. The second side of him is the side he hides from the finer people of society. He is a drunk, and takes pleasure with prostitutes because they make him feel better about himself. He feels insecure, and suffers from depression. He likes trying new drugs but they don’t affect him. Zexio is also very abusive in this state. He likes to take his anger out on those who are lesser than him, and that would be just about everyone. He keeps his two halves separate from each other but it is slowly driving him mad.
Abilities: Zexio is a genius when it comes to various potions, and poisons. He also very charismatic, and over the years his body has become immune to most poisons.
Biography: When Zexio was a younger man he could be considered ‘perfect’, and he was a good person who didn’t do bad things. He fell in love with a childhood friend. They were both from successful families, but when he confessed to her how he felt she vanished. He blamed himself, and that is when he began changing to the man he is currently. She reappeared over a year later, and at that point she was heavily pregnant. Zexio was heartbroken, and heartbreak turned to anger. He tried to hide it, and be there for her. It didn’t end well, and she ended up dying in childbirth. He felt guilty, and took it upon himself to raise her fraternal twins. That, too, ended up ending badly. He was a mess after she died, and the anger was still there. He turned to alcohol and other drugs in order to forget. He became very abusive towards the twins, and blamed them for what happened. He was very secluded during these years, and stayed away from social gatherings. Rumors spread, but they were off the mark. Eventually the twins tried running away. He tracked them down, and accidently killed the boy. He had been so angry, and he dragged the girl back to his castle. She looked like her mother, and he didn’t want to lose her mother again, even though he hated the child at the same time. The girl eventually succeeded in taking off when she was a teenager. Zexio became worse after that, but he was able to pull himself together enough to fix his reputation. He threw parties, and took on a second persona. He made pretty excuses about his seclusion, and fixed everything. He became the person everyone else wanted to be, but all the while he fell deeper in depression.

Tsuki

Note: He tends to wear suits and black rimmed glasses. He only has one black feathered wing, the other one was destroyed when he was younger in a fight. He doesn't have to be drawn with the wing.

Religion: He has none. He doesn't believe in any higher powers and thinks they're just silly.

Hair Color: Black

Personality: Tsuki is extremely uptight and pessimistic. He's the type to tell you that you are going to die but to have a nice day anyways. He is generally uncaring and he's a little bit crazy beneath the surface. He is extremely intellegent and can process information and act on it in a matter of seconds before his opponent has time to react. Tsuki is always bored and always looking for an excuse to put somebody in their place.
Abilities: Tsuki is able to see the past. His ability to do this is so strong that he focuses it on himself in an effort to not see everyone else's past continually least he goes completely mad. He cannot control it, to his distaste, so by focusing it on himself it gives him some measure of control. Everything somebody does is in the present and in a moment it becomes your past. Tsuki can process this information and use it to his advantage. It is the only reason why he's still alive. Tsuki can also trace and read minds.
Biography: Not much about Tsuki is known. He likes keeping his life shrouded in shadows. It is known that when he was younger, before he knew how to use his ability to the extent he now does, that he got in a fight and because of his inability to process everything and then react in time he lost one of his precious wings. He could no longer fly like the rest of his kind and it is what propelled him to gain some measure of control over his talents. He has two 'siblings' with similiar, but very different, abilities to his. He generally is among them serving his Species but Tsuki has never been one to serve. He is biding his time in order to get the power he craves.

Kline

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view /X/x
Note: She has two black feathered wings. She doesn't have to be drawn with them. You can be creative with her outfits. Kline is a ditz and can be shown as much. She isn't very curvy. Her waist goes in but it’s nothing dramatic nor is she endowed. She isn't flat but she doesn't have much there...Just enough for a lump, really.

Religion: She doesn't know what that is.

Personality: Kline used to be a complete psychopath with absolutely no concious but at some point she hit her head and she hit it hard. Ever since then she has been an utter ditz in every meaning of the word. She is still insane but in a different manner. She likes to scream random phrases and trace like crazy. She is very energetic and she isn't very bright. But, sometimes, there is a glimmer of her old self shining through but that is rare and it only lasts momentarily.
Abilities: Kline can see the Present. The present is always changing and she forgets the vast majority of what she learns. This type of ability on top of her current state are not the best match up. She can see so much but its basically useless because she can almost never remember as new information comes storming through. She can also read minds when she really concentrates and she can trace.
Biography: Kline used to be a psychopath until she hit her head. She hasn't been the same since. She fell in love with her 'brother' Tas, not biological but they are considered siblings, and her love is unrequited. Her life has been pretty uneventful as she spends her days stalking Tas or just tracing madly.

Tas

Note: Tas has short messy hair and he has a build similar to Tsuki. His face/build is like this and his hair looks similar to this. Tas is also blind so his eyes are on the dull side.

Religion: He believes in a higher power but it ends there.

Eye Color: Dull Black

Personality: Tas is the quiet type who always looks bored. He has sleepy eyes with that look of 'What am I doing here?' He is the calmest of his siblings and he's also the most rational even though Tsuki is no fool. Tas can see things as they are even though he's blind.
Abilities: Tas has the most control over his ability. He can see the future but rather than see it continuously he has an off button. He can also read minds and trace but he also has an heightened sense of hearing to make up for his lack of sight.
Biography: There isn't much known about Tas' past. He was born with his gift and completely lost his sight a few short years after his birth. He has taken on Tsuki and Kline as his siblings as is tradition. In his Species when one of their Gifted dies another is born with the same gift sometime after. The three are always paired together whether they like it or not. Tas is the oldest of his 'siblings.' He faintly remembers the older Present as that one was the last to perish, the older Past had died a few centuries before and took longer than the other two to be reborn. Tas has always watched out for his 'siblings' to the best of his ability but, mostly, nothing notable has occurred in his life.

Annamaria Riehl-Jones

Note: Annamaria is to the left. She is usually seen wearing that outfit (or something similiar) and sun glasses. Her hair is pulled up in a very loose ponytail.

Religion: Catholic

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Skin Color: Tan

Personality: Annamaria is an energetic woman. She loves to teach and isn't the type to turn her nose up on another person, especially someone she doesn't know. She does dislike uneducated people who are content to be uneducated or when a person goes out of their way to be nasty. She tries not to judge but she is only human. She keeps her feelings pent up inside and hides her own problems in an effort to help another person with their's.
Abilities: When she goes to sleep she visits a Dream World called Lazoreth in the form of Anidoshi. When she is Anidoshi she doesn't have to pretend and she can just let go of all her pent up feelings and be who she wants to be. Of course the fact that she becomes Anidoshi shows that she is still hiding behind a mask.
Biography: Annamaria was born in Northern Italy to an Italian father and a Spanish mother. Both of her parents were teachers. Her Mother originally came to Italy on vacation where she met Anna's father. The three of them moved to America when Anna was six. Anna doesn't remember much, if anything, from her life in Italy. She grew up in a nice neighborhood, or as nice as they get, near Atlanta GA. She pursed the same career as her parents did and became a teacher. She currently teaches history in a city high school. She originally accessed 'Lazoreth' when she was six, around the time she moved to the USA. She doesn't visit it as often as she used to. She has been so busy that when she falls asleep everything is black. She often wonders if Lazoreth is what it is...a dream and not the real place it seems to be.

Anidoshi Riehl

Note: She MUST be wearing the same outfit depicted here. Follow the color scheme unless otherwise mentioned. Her nails should be red and her tail should match her horns. Her pants are black and her shoes are depicted in the last reference. I really like how the artist designed them there and decided to keep it.

Hair Color: Dark brown with a red tint.
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Tan

Personality: Refer to Annamaria. Anidoshi keeps to herself, and she likes to watch other people's going-ons.
Abilities: She can blend into the shadows and manipulate them to a degree.
Biography: Anidoshi lives in the Dream World of Lazoreth. She is Annamaria's alternate form.

Kaleb Kat

Note: His hair is more of a dirty blond than shown. You can also draw him in whatever. He doesn't wear the same outfit continuously so you can get creative, add accessories, and have fun. He doesn't wear gothic or punk clothing though. I'll upload more examples later =3

Sex: Make

Hair Color: Dirty Blond

Personality: Kaleb is a bit of a goof but he isn't necessarily an idiot (though Jazzi would say otherwise...Jazzi is the next profile below). He has a good heart and tries to do what he believes in. Kaleb is pretty amusing to watch to be honest. He has a knack for facial expressions. He is very hygienic.
Abilities: He can turn into a cat at will and then back into a human form. He was originally a cat so his human form still holds similar traits to a cat. (When I originally designed him he looked like a cat with a human shape but, alas, being more human won out) He is a good jumper, hunter, climber, and stuff like that. He is deathly afraid of water.
Biography: Kaleb grew up in a village in the Dream World of Lazoreth. He never encountered the 'Real World' or he hasn't as far as he is concerned. His village was one of many containing humans with cat traits. His life was pretty uneventful until a radical Priest swept through his home and made his people worship the said Priest. Kaleb almost fell into the Priest's thrall but a girl named Jazzi had other plans and snapped him out of it. They decided there was nothing they could do about it for the time being so they set off on their own. He has been lost ever since. Lazoreth is forever changing and once he left his home he, and Jazzi, have not been able to relocate it and see what has become of it.

Jazzi Kat

Note: Jazzi likes clothing like the one shown above(and in Kaleb's ref) but you can be creative with her outfit as she doesn't wear the same outfit continuously. She does smoke and this can be incorporated into the picture.

Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: One green and the other yellow

Personality: Jazzi is the type of person who knows what she wants and won't stop until she gets what she wants. She is a very proud person and is unlikely to admit to her own faults. She often juggles between seriousness and being laid back. She has violent tendencies that tend to find release on Kaleb by whacking him over the head. She smokes when something is bothering her and though she's never admit it she is easily scared.
Abilities: She can change into a cat. She is a good jumper, hunter, climber, and the like. She doesn't like water and she's easily frightened.
Biography: Jazzi grew up in a village of cats in the dream world of Lazoreth. She was the type who always got into trouble but life was always the same (or as much of the same as possible) until a radical priest put her people in his thrall. She found Kaleb and knocked some sense into him. (He wasn't nearly as far gone as the others) They left together, it was her idea that they leave, because they realized there was nothing they could do at the time and to stay wasn't a great idea. They got lost and have remained lost ever since. Lazoreth is always changing and nothing is constant even when it seems like it is.

Dacia Bleuhart

Note: Dacia is a futuristic character and she is a ‘robot’. You can be creative with her clothing and poses. She is very humanistic/high tech but if you want to have fun you can have some of her skin peeling away to reveal the robotics underneath.

Religion: Atheist

Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Red, but she sometimes changes colors

Personality: Dacia is a bit of a bad girl. She has a serious personality but she loves a good fight. Despite her seriousness she tends to get herself into trouble when she isn’t under the watch of her ‘creator’. She tends to be heartless, but in a way she is. She doesn’t experience human feelings, but occasionally this bothers her suggesting that she hasn’t lost them completely.
Abilities: She can get into just about any kind of computer, and has skills that surpass the normal human. She can pass as a human if she chooses unlike most robots. She has the exterior of a human and to some extent her insides, but most of her insides are that of a robot and her skin, hair, and eyes are not ‘real’. When she is cut she bleeds, however.
Biography: When Dacia was thirteen she got into a bad accident and was going to die. She had nobody to claim her and she ended up being a test subject for a new technology. It was the ability to transfer human life into that of a machine, and still retain the human’s ‘essence.’ Dacia was the first success, and within ten years the technology became main stream. Dacia always got the latest upgrades before anybody else and is one of the best models that are offered. She isn’t abnormal anymore, and in her society ‘Downloaders’ are the majority.

I am reorganizing everything in here so it isn't as cluttered. If one of the characters that I commissioned you to draw are missing, I apologize. I'll get them back up ASAP. If need be I can send you the information you need. The same goes for if you see a character in Art Recieved that isn't listed yet and you want to draw them. Thank you for your patience!

Other

Character List

SPOILERX

1.] Senna Rain
2.] Cheion [Wolf/Human]
3.] Zexio Dubhshlan
4.] Jarinn Krane
5.] Adel Grady
6.] Enma Vala Chase
7.] Lenore Banks
8.] Helene Di'Marco
9.] Adromeda/Rom
10.] Dimitries
11.] Tsuki
12.] Kline
13.] Tas
14.] Ita
15.] Soren
16.] Lucia Von Strangle
17.] Azlasti/Azla
18.] Belial Grady
19.] Glenin
20.] Amieon
21.] Vincent
22.] Halibel/Hali
23.] Edwin Chaucer
24.] Lorna Hale/Rasalyrne
25.] Annamaria Riehl-Jones/Anidoshi Riehl x/[link]
26.] Jazzi Kat
27.] Kaleb Kat
28.] Vivian Sanders/Dezue
29.] Simon Sullivan
30.] Joscelin Sullivan/Dayvin; Lord of Thieves
31.] Philippe Banes/Sir Draek Farthing
32.] Ray Dekker/Raimyx Enders
33.] Sadie River/Bellatrixe
34.] David Johnson/Grace
35.] Herbert Berver
36.] Joyce Weber
37.] Bertrum Stein
38.] Faith Grass
39.] Lee Ling Kung Pao
40.] Trace Valor
41.] Aster Drefan
42.] Dessam Aleimn
43.] Cyrilla Drefan
44.] Bremen Wyborn
45.] Eldra Wyborn
46.] Nora Wyborn
47.] Tydus Aleimn
48.] Blake Collins
49.] Dante Collins
50.] Ashlynn Dust
51.] Lily Danvers
52.] Danny
53.] Louis
54.] Eric
55.] An'ya
56.] Hiryuu
57.] Fuu
58.] Hanairo Hotarubi
59.] Tristan Lyre
60.] Calixto Blaze
61.] Jazni Slither
62.] Daemara Drakkin

1-22 Tainted Memoirz
23-34 Lazoreth
35-40 A Bizarre Christmas Tale
41-47 Aster The Disaster
48-54 Blue Moons
55-58 Tragic Fairytale: Prelude
59-61 The Legend of Calixto
62-62 She has no home~

Last edited by Beliar; 07-21-2011 at 05:07 AM.. Reason: Revamping

Hana0-0Usagi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2009, 02:48 PM

hi, do you want me to draw for you? i was thinking of doing the long blonde haired chick and tas. i charge 300g per chibi and they come in color (look in siggy for example). when i draw the characters i have frredom in what they wear right? they just have to fit the certain criteria?

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2009, 08:11 PM

Oh, your art is cute! But, yes, you can draw them in whatever you want as long as it meets with their requirements(which really isn't anything major). Do you mean Lenore or Kline? They are both blonde. Either or you can get creative with their outfits though with Lenore she has more limitations but so long as its similiar to whats there your fine where with Kline you can go all out except she always wears that key. Tas you can dress however.

Cinnamoni
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-29-2009, 01:19 AM

Hi =D i could draw one of your OCs! my shop link is in my signature

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2010, 05:27 AM

I haven't updated this in a while. I've MIA for the last few monthes as far Menewsha/the internet goes in general and I'm interested in buying again. :3

EmoVampire
Tragedy is what they call me...
Send a message via AIM to EmoVampire Send a message via MSN to EmoVampire

Old 02-22-2010, 07:35 PM

Oooh can I try? I'm really interested in trying Lenore.
Meh, I was trying to put a few examples of my work but photobucket is being stubborn. I have some of my stuff in my profile photo album.

Last edited by EmoVampire; 02-22-2010 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: Annoying typo

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2010, 09:53 PM

What are your prices? I like your art style :3

EmoVampire

Old 02-23-2010, 01:08 AM

I don't know. I've like, never done this before. I just like to draw and I want to try something new.. So it's up to you?

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2010, 10:14 PM

I don't know, does 300 gold sound good to you? I've never priced anybody's stuff on Mene before o.0

EmoVampire

Old 02-24-2010, 10:12 PM

Ooh well I'm newish. Sounds good to me.

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 07-10-2010, 04:51 AM

I haven't been on here for a while o.0;; Sorry! But the good news is that I am buying art again ^w^

Bakanatorz
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2010, 05:25 AM

Would you be interested in My little shop?

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 07-10-2010, 06:54 AM

Sorry for the super late reply! I was actually looking at your art earlier. I like your art in District 3 in particular ... What are your prices? Sorry if I overlooked them ^^;

avi
a ladee

Old 07-10-2010, 12:27 PM

hey, i can draw some of these ^^
a link to meh samples are in meh siggy ^^

Bakanatorz
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beliar View Post
Sorry for the super late reply! I was actually looking at your art earlier. I like your art in District 3 in particular ... What are your prices? Sorry if I overlooked them ^^;

It's all right , sorry for My late reply.
Oh , what a coincidence jajaja.
Since I'm not very stable and I'm a comeback I said it was going to be Offer and negotiations , Items are accepted and all . No no it's all right , stupid me for not putting any prices ORL

Also if you do accept the offer and all , may you please post your references and images there so I could have it at hand ? That'd be grand.

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 07-11-2010, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakanatorz View Post
It's all right , sorry for My late reply.
Oh , what a coincidence jajaja.
Since I'm not very stable and I'm a comeback I said it was going to be Offer and negotiations , Items are accepted and all . No no it's all right , stupid me for not putting any prices ORL

Also if you do accept the offer and all , may you please post your references and images there so I could have it at hand ? That'd be grand.
Haha, okay. I'll offer you 500 then...?
I can do that :3

Last edited by Beliar; 07-11-2010 at 03:39 AM..

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...
Send a message via AIM to ashlemo Send a message via MSN to ashlemo Send a message via Yahoo to ashlemo

Old 07-16-2010, 08:23 PM

Hope it's not a problem to post it here directly.
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...Untitled-1.jpg

:3

I'll probably be drawing a few more of your OCs; I need the digital art practice. xD

Last edited by ashlemo; 07-17-2010 at 04:15 AM..

avi
a ladee

Old 07-17-2010, 02:52 AM

~??

ashlemo
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔ...
Send a message via AIM to ashlemo Send a message via MSN to ashlemo Send a message via Yahoo to ashlemo

Old 07-17-2010, 11:32 PM

Anidoshi, as well.

:)

avi
a ladee

Old 07-17-2010, 11:48 PM

can i draw one of your OC's~??

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2010, 03:40 PM

Ashlemo: =oo Those are amazing!! Thank you!
Avi: Sure =] Do you want me to visit your shop then?

avi
a ladee

Old 07-25-2010, 05:37 PM

yeah, just visit the shop and fill out a form if you like it please

Kiako
We are heroes; heroes of the nig...

Old 07-25-2010, 05:40 PM

Hey There! If you would like, I can draw you some arts! *points to siggy*

Beliar
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2010, 04:30 AM

Revamping second post, still looking for art :)