Oleaceae
Kupo~
Send a message via MSN to Oleaceae

Old 07-01-2009, 09:04 PM

Welcome to hartGOLD;
an art shop dedicated to making your threads look great.

Feel free to have a look around, read things over, and deliberate.
If hartGOLD isn't for you, no problem!
If hartGOLD meets your qualifications; head on over to the ordering form, fill it out, and make a post!

01. Always follow the site rules before mine.
02. Never flame.
03. Don't get on my case about your purchase, please. We're all busy.
04. GET ALONG.
05. Have fun.
06. Please don't chat -too- much.
07. Feedback is accepted and appreciated.
08. Always feel free to ask questions.
09. You are NOT under ANY circumstances allowed to edit, resell, reuse, redistribute ANY of my work, EVER. If I find out people are doing any of those, I'll shut this shop down.
10. Credits would be appreciated. I spend a lot of time on these themes, and if anybody else is looking for themes, I'd like to get the business.

01. Welcome to the Shop
02. Shop FAQ and Facts
03. Examples
04. Order Form
05. Finished Orders & Pick Up
06. Link Out/In
07. Black and White Listing
08. Premades
09. Current WIP

Last edited by Oleaceae; 07-12-2011 at 05:04 PM..

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 07-01-2009, 09:05 PM

01. What program do you use for your art?
I use Adobe Photoshop CS for everything. Be it vector, blend, or little wings. For more complicated drawn pieces are worked in Paint Tool Sai.

02. How long does it take to create a thread theme?
It depends on the complexity and how much free reign I have. The more thought I have to put into it, the longer it takes. The more complicated the pieces, the longer it takes. But it roughly takes a maximum of two days if I work diligently.

03. How will the pricing work?
Pricing will vary depending on what package you decide to purchase, and will be discussed further more at the bottom of this slot.

04. Package? Can you explain the packages?
Sure. There are two types of packages. Type one is a premade theme that you can purchase -- like buying a layout. It's not customizable with the exception of headings. Type two is a fully customizable, fully requested thread theme where you tell me what ideas, colors, etc you want.

05. You finished my theme, but how do I get the images?
In the pick-up section will be a link, next to your username, of a zip file on box.net. Your job is to collect the necessary images needed for your theme and host them on your own server. These files will expire from box, and will not be rehosted unless YOU let me know you're going to be gone for longer. If you've paid for coding, I'll put it in a notepad file along with the picture codes.

06. What if I want the name of a header to be changed?
If you want the name of a section header to be changed somewhere along the way, and any time after completion, I'll be glad to change it free of charge.

07. How do I pay you?
All you have to do is click the Donate link under my avatar and donate the proper amount. You pay once you get a slot.

08. How does the slot system work?
There are four slots, which equals about 8 days worth of work; maybe more. After all the slots are filled, I'll take a short break, and then open them up again. Please don't keep asking for a slot. I'll get to you when I get to you. Slots operate on a first come first serve basis.

Package 01: The Premade Thread Theme
Purchase premade thread themes for 250g. This includes: the headers(main, sub, and level 3), the sidebar, the color codes, the new/attained (if needed) pixels, divider bar, and button. Any amount of headers beyond 3 is counted as extra. The section headers are the only graphic portion of a premade that are customizable.

Package 02: Customized Thread Theme
Customized thread themes are 500g. This includes all of the things in a premade, except you get to tell me what you want exactly -- or you can give me an idea and let me do free reign. All things are up to you. These come with a default of five slots; all extras are 20g per page.

Extra Pages cost 20g per page.
The Coding for the slots costs an extra 100g.

01 | 02: FAQts | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09

Last edited by Oleaceae; 07-12-2011 at 05:04 PM..

Oleaceae
Kupo~

01 | 02 | 03: Examples | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09

Last edited by Oleaceae; 07-12-2011 at 05:05 PM..

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Premade Thread Theme
Code:

Username: nn
Price: ###
Theme Number: ##
Headers(names): nn
Extra Pages: ##, nn 
Coding: YY/NN
Total: ##$

Customized Thread Theme
Code:

Username: nn
Price: ###
Thread Theme: nn
Thread Subject: nn
Headers(names; list please): H1~
H2~
**Colors: nn
**Dividers: nn
**Pixels: nn
**Font Styles: nn
**Other/Misc: nn
Extra Pages: ##, nn 
Coding: YY/NN
Total: ##$
**If you don't know, or want to put these, and just give 
me free reign on your idea, leave these blank.

01. HIATUS ~ My store is on hiatus until further notice.

01 | 02 | 03 | 04: Order Form | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09

Oleaceae
Kupo~

01. ~ -- Customized Thread Theme

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05: Pick-Up | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 07-01-2009, 09:06 PM

*Request Affiliation by sending me a private message.*

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06: Links | 07 | 08 | 09

Oleaceae
Kupo~

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07: Member Listing | 08 | 09

Last edited by Oleaceae; 07-12-2011 at 05:06 PM..

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Code:

Theme Name: leafGREEN
Price: 250g (Plus 20 for every header after the third.)
Belongs To: -/-
Created by: Kisaki Isabella
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08: Premades | 09

Last edited by Oleaceae; 07-12-2011 at 05:06 PM..

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 07-01-2009, 09:07 PM

Personal Projects: N/A premade theme.
Requests: Hiatus

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09: Work In Progress

Request Theme: Yume`

Consequat laoreet eum tation
vero esse iriure eu consequat veniam accumsan duis ipsum eros accumsan

Odio dolor tincidunt tation in duis tation ut feugait zzril qui feugiat, iusto iriure iusto commodo. Praesent consequat dolor eum eum luptatum vel iusto ullamcorper minim ut blandit nulla feugiat at esse odio molestie feugiat augue dolore ad ex. Te eum eu nisl wisi suscipit molestie zzril in erat, amet diam quis elit ex vulputate ullamcorper augue qui. Consequat vel et accumsan minim nulla esse, ex autem ipsum consequat dignissim, lorem eros quis et te odio duis dolore feugiat nonummy et vulputate vel.

Request Theme: *Hime*

Veniam nibh aliquip ea delenit esse dolore veniam quis, odio ut delenit nulla quis iriure eros vel eum in euismod veniam dolor. Duis lorem nulla nulla consequat dignissim vel nulla eu eu consectetuer dolore nulla iriure commodo ut ad lobortis praesent augue et facilisi iusto luptatum sed. Accumsan commodo esse suscipit feugiat blandit in ex dolor et quis facilisis nisl, aliquam ad duis, ut. Vel et iriure diam wisi nulla dignissim dolore te consequat luptatum et velit dolore laoreet. Exerci dolor laoreet dolore autem te suscipit facilisi exerci tation praesent ad te eros dignissim in et ut hendrerit exerci vel tation, adipiscing.

Veniam nibh aliquip ea delenit esse dolore veniam quis, odio ut delenit nulla quis iriure eros vel eum in euismod veniam dolor. Duis lorem nulla nulla consequat dignissim vel nulla eu eu consectetuer dolore nulla iriure commodo ut ad lobortis praesent augue et facilisi iusto luptatum sed. Accumsan commodo esse suscipit feugiat blandit in ex dolor et quis facilisis nisl, aliquam ad duis, ut. Vel et iriure diam wisi nulla dignissim dolore te consequat luptatum et velit dolore laoreet. Exerci dolor laoreet dolore autem te suscipit facilisi exerci tation praesent ad te eros dignissim in et ut hendrerit exerci vel tation, adipiscing.

Odio dolor tincidunt tation in duis tation ut feugait zzril qui feugiat, iusto iriure iusto commodo. Praesent consequat dolor eum eum luptatum vel iusto ullamcorper minim ut blandit nulla feugiat at esse odio molestie feugiat augue dolore ad ex. Te eum eu nisl wisi suscipit molestie zzril in erat, amet diam quis elit ex vulputate ullamcorper augue qui. Consequat vel et accumsan minim nulla esse, ex autem ipsum consequat dignissim, lorem eros quis et te odio duis dolore feugiat nonummy et vulputate vel.

Light Purple: A91AF3
Dark Purple: 370E69

Colors: CF8B3A
290D01

The art for this theme belongs to http://danime-chan.deviantart.com; I make no claim on this piece.

Odio dolor tincidunt tation in duis tation ut feugait zzril qui feugiat, iusto iriure iusto commodo. Praesent consequat dolor eum eum luptatum vel iusto ullamcorper minim ut blandit nulla feugiat at esse odio molestie feugiat augue dolore ad ex. Te eum eu nisl wisi suscipit molestie zzril in erat, amet diam quis elit ex vulputate ullamcorper augue qui. Consequat vel et accumsan minim nulla esse, ex autem ipsum consequat dignissim, lorem eros quis et te odio duis dolore feugiat nonummy et vulputate ve

The art for this theme belongs to Link; I make no claim on this piece.

Odio dolor tincidunt tation in duis tation ut feugait zzril qui feugiat, iusto iriure iusto commodo. Praesent consequat dolor eum eum luptatum vel iusto ullamcorper minim ut blandit nulla feugiat at esse odio molestie feugiat augue dolore ad ex. Te eum eu nisl wisi suscipit molestie zzril in erat, amet diam quis elit ex vulputate ullamcorper augue qui. Consequat vel et accumsan minim nulla esse, ex autem ipsum consequat dignissim, lorem eros quis et te odio duis dolore feugiat nonummy et vulputate ve

-
---
------
--------
------
---
-

Last edited by Oleaceae; 07-12-2011 at 05:09 PM..

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 07-02-2009, 04:55 PM

hartGOLD is officially open! :]

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-02-2009, 09:00 PM

Good luck with the shop Rain! I'll give it a little nudge in hopes that people will stop by and see this.

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 07-02-2009, 09:01 PM

Thanks, sweets. <3 ^.^

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-02-2009, 09:03 PM

No problem. :]

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 07-04-2009, 03:07 AM

Still selling, still selling.

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-04-2009, 05:14 PM

Not so much business anywhere it would seem. :x
I thought summer meant more freetime, lol. Unless you work I guess.

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 07-05-2009, 03:55 PM

So it would seem. :(
Oh well.
Hopefully it eventually picks up.

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-05-2009, 06:10 PM

I'll buy one from you if you want. x3
I made a request thread for art and could use graphics I suppose, lol.

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 07-05-2009, 06:31 PM

x3 If youuuu want.
It's your gold, girly. ;P

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-06-2009, 12:11 AM

Since you usually do stuff for free for me, I'll just consider it helping you towards your quest for items on here.

Hold on, I'll fill out the form.

Username: Yume`
Price: 500g, right?
Thread Theme: Hum.. totally up to you.
Thread Subject: It's an OC request thread.
Headers: 16 of them.
**Colors: Black and red with white outlining? ;x Possibly.
**Dividers: I'll leave it up to you, or we can discuss on msn? x3 My mind's kinda tired right now.
**Pixels:
**Other/Misc: thread
Extra Pages: There's just one more on the next page, so 20g more.
Coding: Na I can do it myself, lol.

Soo, 520g is the total? I can pay you now or after. Whenever you want.

Last edited by Yume`; 07-06-2009 at 12:40 AM..

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 07-06-2009, 03:22 PM

Should'a said this yesterday: but you've been given a slot. (I think you kinda figured, right? x3)
I'll get it done as soon as possible.

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-07-2009, 01:09 AM

Lol, I know. x3
You told me you were going to work on it today so I figured.
Did you want me to pay now or after? ;x

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 07-07-2009, 04:16 AM

Either/or works. ^^;

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 07-07-2009, 04:44 AM

I'll send it in a donation.

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 07-08-2009, 11:35 PM

Wow you have a great shops here. Good luck!!

Oleaceae
Kupo~

Old 07-09-2009, 02:25 AM

@ Yume` ~ Be done soon, as you know. :P

@ oHsoDemandinG ~ Thank you. ^__^