WitchySanura
Egyptian Kitten

Old 07-27-2009, 01:21 AM

Welcome

I'm new to Menewsha and in need of gold and a hobby so here I am. Currently I'm selling dream-catchers, potion bottles, and custom wallpapers but that could change in the future depending on if I ever get bored of making them or RL gets in the way. Who knows? I might dream up some new items to sell along the way as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask. And if you aren't happy with your product don't be afraid to let me know and we can work something out. I'd rather go back and fix something then have you throw it in some dusty corner of your hard drive because you don't like it. ^_^
Banner credits can be found here

Below you will find ::
--// Rules
--// Items in Stock
--// Examples
--// Prices
--// Order Forms
--// Waiting List
--// Checkout Counter
--// Gallery

Hopefully it doesn't need to be said but just in case, follow the Menewsha rules as well as my personal shop rules please.

1. Give credit where credit is due. If you display the pixel item you bought you can either have a click-able link to my shop or you can make the image itself the link.
2. Save the images to your own hard drive. No direct linking.
3. If you didn't pay for it, it's not yours. No stealing.
4. I currently don't have a rule on how many people can order at a time. If I feel I need on later you will find that info here.
5. Do not edit, redistribute, resell, or claim any of the images you buy or see. I will hunt you down :D
6. I reserve the right to change the rules at any time.

Last edited by WitchySanura; 07-27-2009 at 01:55 AM..

WitchySanura
Egyptian Kitten

Old 07-27-2009, 01:21 AM

While there are many different stories on dreamcatchers and how they work, the overall consensus is that they make sure you have only good dreams when you sleep. Some people keep them as good luck charms as well. With the pixeled version of the ones I'm selling you can customize the colors, number and placement of feathers, and add your name and zodiac symbol to it.

Chart ::

Example ::

These little pixel potion bottles can either be used as a signiture or just a cute pixel to show off and collect. You can customize the color of the bottle and the potion and even add some extra items on.

Chart ::

If you have an idea for an awesome wallpaper but you either don't feel like doing it yourself or you don' t have the skill/program to do it, I can help you out. I use various stock images and brushes from Deviantart to make blends in any size you need. I will take a bit of artistic liscenes in this but if there is anything you want added or taken out just let me know. I will make sure I can edit it until I'm positive you are completely happy with the outcome. And just so you know, I use Adobe Photoshop CS4 for these.
Do NOT redistribute these or claim them as yours.

Examples ::
You can view example of my work here. You can also look to my banner at the top of this page as an example.

Last edited by WitchySanura; 07-27-2009 at 02:03 AM..

WitchySanura
Egyptian Kitten

Old 07-27-2009, 01:22 AM

First I'd like to let you know that when your order is finished and ready to be picked up I will send you a PM to let you know. If I don't receive payment in a week of the first PM, I will send another one. If another week goes by without payment, I will hunt you down *evil grin*

Add-on prices are to added to the 'Plain' price.

Dream-catchers ::
Plain ----------------- 50g
Add-on's
Feathers------------ 5g per feather (Note: I will count the two side feathers as one unless they are different colors)
Zodiac symbol --- 10g
Name----------------- 10g

Potion Bottles ::
Plain (A1-A3) ------ 50g
Add-on's
Name (A4) --------- 10g
Extras (B1-B4) --- 10g

Wallpapers ::
Every wallpaper I make will have a set base price of 350g. If I need to I will either add to or subtract from that depending on how much work was put into the piece. Some pieces are a lot more intricate, take longer, have more details, or are just a general pain in the arse to do while other can be quite simple and easy for me. Not to fear though, the price will not change drastically, I will put a cap of 450g on it to put your minds at ease. I doubt I'll ever raise it that high but I feel the need to put in that disclaimer just in case someone does try to work me to the bone :P
IMPORTANT NOTE :: I will post these in my DA Gallery unless asked not to. If I post these in my DA Gallery, people will be able to access and use them if they want. If you want one of these for your own personal use and no one else for whatever reason I'll charge an extra 100g.

Last edited by WitchySanura; 07-27-2009 at 01:52 AM..

WitchySanura
Egyptian Kitten

Old 07-27-2009, 01:22 AM

Dream-catcher
Code:
Dream-catcher: (1-9)
# of Beads in dream-catcher:

Colors ::
Rim:
String:
Beads:
Dangling jewel:
Feathers: (If more than one color, list from Left to Right which feather gets which colors. Do not forget there are two feathers on each side of #5-7 *If you don't care what order, please say so*)

(Optional)
Zodiac symbol: 
Zodiac outline color:
Name: 
Font:
Outline color of name:
Potion bottle
Code:
Bottle Color: (1 or 2)
Bottle style: (A1-A4 ; If A4 include the name you want)
Extras? (B1-B4) 
Color of Potion: (C1-C28 ; If C28 I will need at least one hex or RGB code to work with.)
Wallpaper
Code:
Size: (in pixels, cm, or inches, i don't care just give me a size)
Theme: (Happy, dark, emo, gothic, fantasy, mermaid, girly, racing, dragonflies, anime I'm basically asking what you want the main focus to be)
Random things you want to include: (clouds, ankh, stars, a girl screaming, rainbows, I want to know if there is anything other than the main theme that you've just got to have in it)
Colors: ( light, dark, bright, dull, greyscale, do you want everything to have a blue tinge, sepia toned, what?)
Words: (your name? a characters name? an inspiration word like Dream from my shop banner? song lyrics? a poem? a quote? anything?)
Word font: (you can give me a specific font and if I have it I'll be happy to use it, if not I'll ask for a style such as script, swirly, boxy, thick, thin, etc)
Anything else?
Can I post this in my DA Gallery?

Last edited by WitchySanura; 07-27-2009 at 01:52 AM..

WitchySanura
Egyptian Kitten

Old 07-27-2009, 01:23 AM

Pixels

Wallpaper
1. Shaw

All right, here's your item, now you have to pay up ^_^ Please send your payment through a donation and write 'Shop Order' in the message box. Thank you and enjoy!

Kaema- 70g

Last edited by WitchySanura; 08-23-2009 at 07:28 AM..

WitchySanura
Egyptian Kitten

Old 07-27-2009, 01:23 AM

Here you will find the previous orders. I like to save them as examples of my work and how the items I sell can be customized ^_^

Pixel Items//

Wallpaper//
Ettilai's Wallpaper
Credits: ISOstock, Tess-stock, Dandystock, CSnyder, Cedarseed

Last edited by WitchySanura; 08-23-2009 at 07:29 AM..

WitchySanura
Egyptian Kitten

Old 07-27-2009, 01:24 AM

Last edited by WitchySanura; 07-27-2009 at 01:46 AM..

WitchySanura
Egyptian Kitten

Old 07-27-2009, 01:53 AM

Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 07-27-2009, 09:12 PM

Ohhh, wow! <33 I'll have to order something or another.. Some time.
/extremely vague
:XD
That's even more vague than that other thing! ♥
I really love your style.. It's so soft. *u*
What program do you use? o:

WitchySanura
Egyptian Kitten

Old 07-27-2009, 09:36 PM

Thank you! I use ms paint for the pixels and adobe photoshop cs4 for everything else :)
And hey, how about I let you order something for free? I need something to do anyway lol and you were the first to post ;)

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 07-28-2009, 05:38 AM

you got so many its hard to chose 'blinks' and No the prices aren't that bed heck even poor me can aford them.. i might just order one anyways.. XD I be yoru first customer..

ORDER:

Dream-catcher: (1-9)
#6 of Beads in dream-catcher:

Colors ::
Rim:Black
String:Silver
Beads:Red
Dangling jewel: Red
Feathers: (If more than one color, list from Left to Right which feather gets which colors. Do not forget there are two feathers on each side of #5-7 *If you don't care what order, please say so*) White and Pale whiteish blue.

(Optional)
Zodiac symbol: Gemini
Zodiac outline color: Purple - dark purple if possible -
Name: star2000shadow
Font: 1
Outline color of name: purple

Dream catcher number six is the one im eyeing up..

Last edited by star2000shadow; 07-28-2009 at 05:54 AM..

Ettilai
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ettilai

Old 07-30-2009, 01:29 AM

Wallpaper, please!

Size: 800x600 (Like a computer screen, basically.)
Theme: I want you to do whatever you like, im ope to anything. Express yourself.
Random things you want to include: Post above ^^
Colors: Refer to the second answer. Express yourself.
Words: Second answer.
Word font: Again, express yourself.
Anything else? You know what this one is right? ^^
Can I post this in my DA Gallery? Of course! I am using my Pass from my birthday anyway =)

-hands pass- Will this cover it? ^^ Thanks!

Kaldeagirl
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Kaldeagirl

Old 07-30-2009, 11:40 PM

You do such beautiful pixel work!
I love how light and ethereal the dreamcatchers look. <3

Dream-catcher

Dream-catcher: 7
# of Beads in dream-catcher: 5

Colors
Rim: Dark silver
String: Light silver
Beads: Aquamarine
Dangling jewel: White
Feathers: White, aquamarine, white, aquamarine, white

Total: 75g + tip

Thank you very much!

Would it be all right with you if I put the dreamcatcher in a toybox on another avatar site, or would you prefer that I keep it on Mene?

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 07-31-2009, 12:35 AM

Bottle Color: 1
Bottle style: A4- Rainbows
Extras? B3
Color of Potion: C2

X3 All and a tip.. Because you're so darn nice, hehe

WitchySanura
Egyptian Kitten

Old 08-06-2009, 06:27 AM

Done! sorry it took so long, I ended up cutting my hand while trying to cook and had to go get stitches so I haven't been on much. Thankfully its not my writing hand this time but its still been a pain in the @$$ to deal with -_-
anywho, since I cant do much else but play on the computer now I'm still open for more orders! :D

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 08-06-2009, 06:18 PM

Ohh! That is so cute! Thank you, Sanura! ^o^

I hope your hand heals up nicely.. ):

WitchySanura
Egyptian Kitten

Old 08-07-2009, 01:22 AM

You're welcome ^^ I'm glad you like it, and thanks I hope so too >.<
...stupid knives.....first time I've cut myself cooking since I was 13

Shaw
Sanura's BF and Sexual Slave.......
Send a message via Yahoo to Shaw

Old 08-08-2009, 10:41 PM

Size: 1024x768
Theme: A gothic theme, dark ages, with hints of mysticism
Random things you want to include: dead trees, possible battle scene (after effects), death walking among the living collecting souls, fires
Colors: dark colors, blues, reds, orange, yellows, browns, blacks
Words: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Word font: artist choice. whatever you think would look good.
Anything else?
Can I post this in my DA Gallery? yes

Kaema
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-17-2009, 04:04 PM

Bottle Color: 2
Bottle style: A4 - Kaema
Extras? B2
Color of Potion: C12