VixonDale
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-01-2010, 01:11 AM

The darkness never frightened me. At one point, it may have startled me with its nothingness, but not any longer. Not since I realized what occupied the nothingness of darkness...

Truth.

Truth comes in many forms--history books, notes from friends, empassioned love--but all truth is in darkness. It is impossible to escape, no matter how hard anyone tries. The darkness is everywhere, inescapable, even when there are no visible shadows, because there is darkness in every living being.

Perhaps you do not understand. This is understandable. The human eyes were not designed to see without light, so the dark is a mystery. I will attempt to explain through a look into the darkness of my being, the one place where there are no lies, no secrets, no confusion. Forgive me.

I will reveal to you the depths of my heart.

The lightness of the many layers of darkness confined in my body is the shadow of conscience. Conscience begins in the heart, where everything is pure and untainted, ten travels to the mind, where it is distorted, confused, and forced into a thought heard only by the inner ear.

While in the mind, all truth becomes lies.

However, the purity in the heart remains. Like an old dog forced to learn to please man, the heart keeps the innocence and the truth of life.

Now do you understand? No? Well, I'll give an example from my heart.

My heart tells me that I have weakness. It tells me how to handle------

(At this point, I had cut off. I can't remember why.))