7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by yanyan13

Blah days

Blah days

Posted 06-09-2008 at 04:07 PM by yanyan13
So it's been a month since I last updated my blog(and last logged in and actually had a look around). Out of the 6 months of preparation that I've been making for my licensure exam, the month of May has been the most tiresome, troublesome month of all.

Middle of the month we had our prelicensure examination, failure will disallow the examinee from proceeding to the actual examination. But then after the exam, we learn that these pre-exams were NOT required. So we were able to relax a bit because we were surely going to be able to take the real thing on June. It's annoying though that we had to review during May when at that month, examinees usually prepared requirements for filing exam applications.

Less two weeks before the deadline, we submitted out log of diversified experience for signing to our mentor. We called him everyday checking if he's already signed the book, but it took as long as the day before the deadline for him to sign 6 pages (that could have took anyone less 15 minutes to complete :-x )

Last day of filing for applications - we were in the venue at around 7am, when we found out that our mentor's license was expired. We ended up wasting half the day filing for license renewal, and 2 hours before cut off we managed to submit our application :cry: this day was annoying as hell D:

Anyway, enough of the depressing stuff~ I bought a desktop computer today, I haven't really tested it out with my 3D applications and graphics software yet, but the 19" LCD makes me feel all good inside *cough*betterpronview*cough*

Next thing on my list will be to buy me a new tablet - my old tablet's pen is dying~still usable but it's just making things difficult for me~ I'm looking at that 6x10 tablet at the shop where I bought my desktop. But what I really want is that Cintiq thingy Navidian showed me *drool*

That's it for today in Wasting your time with Yan XD
Comments 2
Total Comments 2
Comments
Old Comment Posted 06-09-2008 at 10:40 PM
That licensure thing is too complicated for me. x_x

But on the other hand, I'm glad you got a new desktop. Getting new things always excite me especially when they are technological things. Such as an Xbox, a computer, a cellphone.

Yay machines. xD
Old Comment Posted 06-09-2008 at 11:56 PM
It is, we've been preparing stuff for almost 4 months and we always end up doing something wrong XD