Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Teive

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Yup...it sounds emo...but I'm not...okay I kinda am the definition of emo cause I'm not bipolar nor do I cut myself, but my emotions get WAY outta control sometimes. I hate me for it, but that's what I get for being a water sign. CURSES! lol

Anywho...this will be where I share my thoughts cause I know no one will read them. XD <3[/FONT]
Creatures For A While

Creatures For A While

Posted 06-19-2008 at 07:28 PM by Teive
Song: "Creatures (For A While)" by 311
Color: Crimson

Well since it's been far too long since I've go to the doctor, I figured it was time for some blood work. Well the last time I went in for that they told me I was/am anemic.

That itself was lame.

Now I'm told that my heart doesn't pump enough blood into my body. That's why I've been so tired and lazy.

Well school isn't helping, so either I take many MANY more pills or I get blood infusions. I don't like needles. It's bad enough I let them stick me to figure out what's wrong with me, but I have draw the line somewhere.

I'll just have to find other means. I'm not taking anymore of their damn pills. It's bad enough that they make me take them for everything else. Even the dentist. I stopped seeing him. My doc was mad, but when I told him that it had nothing to do with my health (right?) he left me alone.

I brush my teeth so whatever.

However, my teeth hurt all the time now. They feel like back when I was a kid and they were just growing in. It's like I can feel them getting bigger.

I hate me sometimes. It's just too much pain killers(three different ones, for three different things!) and iron pills and vitamins and crap. I just wonder if it's worth the damn trouble sometimes. BAH!
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet