5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Find Blog Entries by IchirusVampireGirl

Heart Break

Heart Break

Posted 07-01-2008 at 06:06 PM by IchirusVampireGirl
OKay this hapend about a 3 weeks ago and it still herts.

Theres this guy i realy liked.Since like the 9th grade.(now im in grade 12 as of september).Me and this person,lets call him...."gamerman", had been friends since the 9th grade.And near the end of the school year his girl friend dumped him about a mouth or two ago.I was there for him unlike all his other friends who just said they were sorry it happend.Though a long game of truth and dare ihe got me to tell him i liked him. It felt good,because i was able to tell him so at least he knew.Well it came to the end of the school year and he asked me if i still liked him.I said yes i did.He then,later on that day asked me out.I said yes.I mean,after 3 years of likeing him he actualy asked me out.Then not even after 1 full day he dumped me saying that he still wasnt over his girlfriend. he told me that he never really liked me like that he just hated being alone.It hert like hell.I cried.I will admit that.Even if we wernt going out that long.That was about 2 weeks ago ..Thenn today he said he had a new girl friend someonr that he had liked since the begining of the year.I was happy for him .I really was. I said just dont hert her like you hert me,concidering she is one of my best friends.He said he neverwhould do a thing to hert her. And for a strange reason that hert. Just to know hat he was perfectly fine with herting me,but he whould be devistated if he hert her.Huh i dont know what to do.I have no idea why it herts.
Comments 2
Total Comments 2
Comments
Old Comment Posted 08-11-2008 at 09:07 PM
Hey, I just kinda clicked on your name, and I was browsing your page, and i saw this and I just wanted to tell you that I know how you feel. I had my heart broken several times. Maybe not in the same way, but it's been two years and I still cry over him. Anyway, I'm sorry this happened to you.
Old Comment Posted 11-16-2008 at 05:28 PM
That's just awful,but I know how you feel.And in time you'll find someone who'll treat you wiht kindness and stuff^^