Find Blog Entries by Donna

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][b][color=#ff8c9a]
[IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/2ry3mgj.png[/IMG]
[/color][/b][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Whyyy?!

Whyyy?!

Posted 07-23-2008 at 05:49 AM by Donna
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Ugh. I just HAD to jinx myself thinking tonight at work would be easy because Dan would be shift manager since he has the past month or so on Tuesdays. Until I walked in the store and saw dun dun dun! NIKOLAY. D:
I looked everywhere around the store when going to put my bag away but Dan wasn't there. Dammit. So of course tonight was awkward, especially since Margie had just announced her intentions of quitting and I got a look that seemed like he thought I would too. Puh lease. I don't have parents that are exactly thrilled about buying all my necessities. And besides, I kind of like working...and getting paid so I can [hopefully] save up to move out. Geez, how the hell would I be able to wait until after I graduate college to get a job? Psh, you must be joking.
Well no more work for the rest of the week. I'm glad.
So Stephen still hasn't called me. It's been three...er four for him...days since he left to PI. I kind of get the fact that it's 15 hours time difference, but he could at least leave a message on my phone! >[ Even IF my dad told me not to call him on my cell. :D
Hahah he had to pay 100 dollars extra on my cell bill this last month. xD Sorry. Funny though he didn't make TOO big of a deal about it other than to tell me to watch my texting and talking. But no, last year when KB and me were texting constantly, he freaked about a $20 more charge...which is bullshit anyways because she has verizon and we're "in" -.- I fucking hate Verizon. Best service my ass. I'm lucky to get one bar in my own damn room, but if I go downtown, I get three bars!
Gah whatever.
But yeah, I miss hearing from Stephen. It's so boring without all our inside jokes about Nikki and insurance and claire's radio. XD I'm not too worried about him finding a girl there because, well, let's just say I don't need to worry. x] But he may get a little relationship crazy over some when he gets back. And then I may get a little depressed...again. Why am I always a little depressed over him? First it's not being honest with him and telling I like him, then it's being jealous that he's not spending enough time with me, and then that I feel I'm moving too fast wanting to kiss him before he left, and now that he'll be back to the way he was before he left [maybe even worse] drooling over all the hotties. :[
Me and Margie seem to be growing apart, and she was one of my strongest friends. Me and Nina, though good friends, have never been really down to talk about anything, but some things. Roger and I don't talk much though I can tell him anything. And Stephen, well, he's gone for a month. I have other friends, but they're almost more acquaintances in the fact that we don't really ever talk much/at all. So we all know what this means...I'll actually have to start making friends again at college. Ugh. Or maybe I can actually start focusing on schoolwork without having a bunch of friends and their problems/drama to deal with.
As far as my own drama, I have journals I can vent at. XD

Mmkays.
I think that's enough bs for now.

[I]I waaaant you to want me
I neeeed you to need me
I'd looove you to love me
I'm beeeegging you to beg me[/I]
Gotta love Cheap Trick.

edit:
And speaking of songs on my itunes, I sooo want to show Stephen the new Disturbia "thriller" video that Seiki showed me. D: He'd love/hate me for it, but he has no internets. ><
[/COLOR][/B]
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet