7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Himiko Lamprouge

So I'm just wondering...

So I'm just wondering...

Posted 01-13-2009 at 05:37 AM by Himiko Lamprouge
[COLOR="Purple"]Is there something wrong with me? See I have a boyfriend, like the best guy in the world. He's sweet and caring, never cheated and we can just hang out like friends and still love each other. But lately I've been getting like I don't know how to explain it. I just want to not cheat or break up, but I wanna mix things up.
Like I have a friend and I think it would be fun of we all got 'together' If you know what I mean lol. Its not that my honey is boring as of late or I'm getting tired of him. I just want to try something different. I don't really mind if its with a guy friend or a girl friend since I'm open to things. But every time I talk about it I think he thinks its a joke. Though there was once when he said once we've been together for a while we can, but I don't think he's really up for it. Now I have to admit I know I'll get shy, but I'm sure I can still go through with it (as bad as that may sound)
I'm sure all of this blog sounds awful, but I'm sure there are people out there that want to try the same thing. And its not like this is going to be a regular thing. I mean I just wanna be a little adventurous while I'm still young lol[/COLOR]
Comments 2
Total Comments 2
Comments
Old Comment Posted 03-16-2009 at 05:32 AM
You should try telling him your serious and ask his opinion. If he doesn't agree with it then respect the fact he is not as adventurous as you are and move along as you have been. If he truly is such a great boyfriend, he won't judge you for what you think or feel. Maybe bring up the subject later if you really feel the need. If he does agree, then you basically can do what you wanted.

haha and no the blog doesn't sound awful, it just sounds like your confused and want someone to listen and help. To me, its all just a normal thing ;)
Old Comment Posted 05-05-2011 at 11:07 PM
Talk to him, thats the only way to get through it :)