14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by fuyumi_saito

spring break

spring break

Posted 04-02-2010 at 03:34 AM by fuyumi_saito
Updated 04-02-2010 at 03:55 AM by fuyumi_saito
has really sucked. I want to go home. I really really hate men with explosive tempers..well any temper at all. Why is it that all the men my mom likes have such bad tempers? Why do I have to deal with these jerks? I really just wanna go back to my dorm. Then I want the time between summer break and my trip to Japan to go by quickly. Then I want school to start soon. I hope I can find somewhere else to stay during break so I don't have to deal with my mom and everything anymore. I know crying doesn't help anything. I was taught not to cry, so I don't understand why when people have problems all they do is cry and cry some more. I'm not being insensitive. I just think that people should try to fix their problems, not wallow in self-pity. I've been through too much to want to deal with this sh*t.

I mean I have had my days where I have cried.. But I don't drag everyone who is around me into my sobbing and anger. and now that I think about it... My mom hated her job, she was going to quit. So I don't see why she's so upset that they let her go. She can get unemployment, and not have to work. Plus the field that she is in is really growing right now, so it shouldn't be too hard for her to find a new job. She has connections. I really don't understand. I understand that she is frustrated because she lost her job for unfair reasons, but other than that...I mean she really hated it. i think it's a good thing she's not working there anymore.
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet