7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by ScarletStratholme

Update on where things stand.

Update on where things stand.

Posted 05-29-2008 at 04:48 AM by ScarletStratholme
[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Enlisting the help of a handful of other people. Hoping it works out.

I'm so tempted to start tablet junk...except I'm technologically impaird. e.e'

Also for sure signed up for the auction with Kai and Modesty for Jet Li's One Foundation to help China after the earthquake. So far, the bid @ The Galleria has reached $1125; it's an okish start I guess. I'm a little annoyed because I know Kai's auctions sell over 800USD solo. Modesty's about the same. So...yeah. It better not end at$1125. -_-'

This is why we shouldn't do auctions...it should be a flat rate I think. Meh. The hell if I'm painting for peanuts. We'll see. If I think it's insufficient I may do a solo auction later and add it on my own. Ugh.

Aaaannnyhow...
7 left. I just finished the 2nd one of the 8 regular.
Mural's still not done. -.o' (Cause...god, my hand is cramping. Elbow...ugh.) There's just no good way of doing such a huge painting and waiting for it to dry and still paint while not smudging.

x.x'
One of the new eggy things broke I guess. So...yeah, one more thing to do later? ^__^;;;
Still..kinda ok I guess?

Vague idea on the tiger egg and the water egg. I'm not sure my idea on the water one will work but I'll try it then see. Not saying right now cause it might not work then I'll be sad. A lot of my cool ideas actually aren't super practical and they fail when implemented in real life..and it takes me a long time to fix the errors to make it work. ^_^''[/B][/COLOR]
Comments 1
Total Comments 1
Comments
Old Comment Posted 05-29-2008 at 10:50 AM
[color=lightslategray][size=1]I think it's great that you're auctioning art to help out with the China earthquake victims! (:

/random comment

XD[/size][/color]