Check it out.

Posted 04-22-2010 at 06:17 PM by Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxCPCteWZqw[/url]
♥ The Queen of Hearts ♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wolf's Rain

Posted 04-20-2010 at 07:51 PM by Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Truly the best anime ever, and I realized today why I like it so much. Sounds so weird, but It's like I don't belong in this body. I know, weird.

But seriously, why is it I can get what animals want, like understand them, but most humans I'm just like what the fuck?

Hmm...I've got so many other thoughts on this, but most of them would be better not shared.
♥ The Queen of Hearts ♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

All in perspective...

Posted 03-22-2010 at 12:29 AM by Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Let's see:

Got to talk to my sis.
Got an interview.
Things are going good with my ma.
Got my first few hours of sleep in a long time.
Falling for someone really bad.
Got my fav music blasting.

Forgetting you.

Lol, I truly have a Lady Luck! XD I can't stop thinking about my Lady, smiling when I'm not even stoned, dreaming of her, sitting at the computer all day just for a chance to talk to her...^u^ Every since she came in, everything has gone really well for me, now comes the hardest part. Fixing me. I think I can pick up my shattered heart without getting splinters now...So, here's to you, here's to me. The times I died, and the tears I cried. Now I've found a better someone, and I'm not afraid face the sun. *Takes shot* Tada! XD Yay!
♥ The Queen of Hearts ♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Special song lyrics.

Posted 03-21-2010 at 05:52 AM by Kyuuketsuki_Kisu
Updated 03-21-2010 at 06:55 PM by Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

These are lyrics that scream at me and tug at my soul...I'll be adding more...

~I lost myself, we all fall down...Alone I stand, a broken man...~ 'Without You' Breaking Benjamin

~I don't wanna be the girl that laughs the loudest. Or the girl who never wants to be alone. I don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the morning. Cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home...I'm safe, up high. Nothin' can touch me...No pain inside, you're my protection. But how do I feel this good Sober? I don't wanna be the girl that has to fill the silence. The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth. Please don't tell me that we had that conversation. 'Cause I won't remember, save your breath, 'cause what's the use?~ 'Sober' Pink. You get the idea. This is my song...seriously.

~I'm sorry, for the demon that I've become. You should be sorry, for the angel you are not...Just walk away, make it easy on yourself...Pretend that none of this is real. Please forgive me, if I told you that I cared? Please forgive me, for laughing when you fall. I so sorry, but I never cared at all.~ 'Walk Away' Five finger death punch.

~Put me in a special, 'cause I am such a fool...And I will learn by studying the lessons in my dreams...I'm a troublemaker, never been a faker. Doing things my own way, and never given up...~ 'Troublemaker' Wheetus

~I've said it so many times.I would change my ways.No, nevermind.God knows I've tried.Call me a sinner, call me a saint.Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same.Call me your favorite, call me the worst.Tell me it's over I don't wan't you to hurt.It's all that I can say. So, I'll be on my way.I finally put it all together, But nothing really lasts forever.I had to make a choice that was not mine, I had to say goodbye for the last time.I kept my whole life in suitcase, Never really stayed in one place.Maybe that's the way it should be, You know I've led my life like a gypsy...~ 'Call Me' Shinedown
♥ The Queen of Hearts ♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 03-21-2010 at 05:41 AM by Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

I'm tired of being a pothead. And alchoholic...0.0

Seriously, the past couple of days, I've kinda got tired of trying to bury everything inside. I wanna be able to be myself, without worrying about pleasing someone. Hmm...

The weirdest thing though...I'm seriously fucked up while I'm typing this, and I know as soon as I'm sober, it will hit me how truly alone I am, and I'm go dig in my truck for my stash. How the hell are you supposed to dig yourself out of a hole you created? Fuck, fuck, fuck! Arg! <-This is how I feel...I really don't know how else to put it.

I tried to be what everyone wanted, and then hid from myself 'cause I'm scared of everything I'm done reflected in all those people. I dunno. *Shrugs*
♥ The Queen of Hearts ♥
Posted in Uncategorized