16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Find Blog Entries by chocolatelover101

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

School cam back and got me

Posted 10-14-2011 at 06:41 PM by chocolatelover101

(I am not going to talk in third for this one)
I havent been back since school started. and if that wasnt enough my dear dear friend(bless her) lost her husband and now i feel terrible since i cant not cry for her or along with her. Classes have gotten harder and things with family arent ever going to be settle. I wish i could do something to help all my freinds out even if i got hurt in return.if anyone ses this,tell me a funny story that happen or something recent that made you happy,that could bring me out of funk for a little bit
CHOCOLATE...that's me
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Random thing

Posted 04-04-2011 at 09:49 PM by chocolatelover101

ok, So I'm walking home one day(to be hoonest this happen a little over a year ago) while i was walking to home, i had to go pee really, really bad.
Ok so the closest place near me was a Mc Donlads. So I do the most smart thing to do, I go in. So I go, do my bussiness and this is when it happens. As soon as I open the door to get out of Mc Donalds....I slam the door on this man!!And I mean striaght up on his face!!!!And I try to say sorry,(as any normal person that slammed another person with a door would do) but I neverd looked up. at school the next day....my teacher said "So Dayana, I see you like going to Mc Donald." My teacher had a big bruise
CHOCOLATE...that's me
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2 years

Posted 03-11-2011 at 08:11 PM by chocolatelover101

Today is 2years of me and my sweety together!!!
I am so happy that we have lasted this long and hope to make it last longer. The thing is that today is Senior skip day(Its not a holiday or anthing but seniors skip and get a extra day of spring break) and him being a senior ,he and a few friends went to the mall. He been talking about it for some time and even though he said Happy Anniversairy to me i cant help but be Fudging mad. Does anyone think I'm making a big deal over nothing or is it just me.
Everyone have a nice soring break:):vicky::yumeh1::yumeh2::feesh:
CHOCOLATE...that's me
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Grades

Posted 02-24-2011 at 06:44 PM by chocolatelover101

Chocolate has a little problem here.
chocolate might not be on for some time because of TASKS testing coming up next tuesday. And chocolate is having a freaking nervous BREAKDOWN!!!!!!.
So if anyone would be nice enough to give chocolate words of confidence,that would make chocolate feel so much better.
And to anyone else doing big types of testing.
Chocolate hopes you do awesome!!!!
CHOCOLATE...that's me
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ssjhfheioghiargv

Posted 02-16-2011 at 10:40 PM by chocolatelover101

chocolate had no idea what to out asa title or doesn't really have much as to what to say.
Chocolate just wanted to say hi to weveryone on Menewsha with a very random(and maybe considered dumb) blog.
Chocolate guesses that one thing chocolate is happy to say is that chocolate boyfriend is getting chocolate
*dramatic music*...........a
FREAKING PROMISE RING!!!!!!!
so chocolate did have something to say afterall
CHOCOLATE...that's me
Posted in Uncategorized