Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Find Blog Entries by Kyou Blade

This will be an active blog, with pretty much the everyday goings of me ^^ My life may not be interesting, but then again, it might be!
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Maybe I've changed

Posted 04-27-2008 at 09:22 PM by Kyou Blade (In the world of a lunatic lover)

I've realised lately, that I've gone towards the cuter side of women's fashion. Last year I was into the goth stuff. Maybe it was because I was in school, but I don't know. I still have a place in my heart for goth stuff, but its gone more towards the goth lolita. I've earned a love of frills and cute things.

Just today, I look at what I bought, and among those are a hello kitty phone charm, and a hello kitty key cover. Maybe I've changed. But I don't know.

I think I've mature a little in my tastes and such. At the same time I buy the cute stuff, I buy adult clothing. I buy pretty shirts that flatter my large figure, and don't make me look skanky. Before, I would wear a lot of t-shirts. In general, I take more pride in my appearance now. I'm kinda proud of myself now ^^
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another Day At Work

Posted 04-27-2008 at 02:36 AM by Kyou Blade (In the world of a lunatic lover)

So, I work at a shoe store. I work 5 days a week, and I always do a good job. Well, apparently that good job has finally paid off! I was told that I'll be training to be an assistant manager! Normally, you must be 21 for that (I'm 19), but they decided to make an acception because they trust me! So, yay me!
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things Are At Least Getting Better

Posted 04-26-2008 at 04:33 AM by Kyou Blade (In the world of a lunatic lover)

Things have been tough lately. I wish I could say that life was full of flowers and sunshine. But in reality, it hasn't been going well.

My parents are on the verge of divorce. They are both 50, they've been together for over 30 years, and they just don't seem to get along very well anymore. I don't know what has changed. They say that since me and my sisters are all adults that it doesn't really matter anymore.

Meh. It all just majorly sucks. The worst part is that everything would be ok if my dad did one thing. All he has to do is apologise for saying the "f" word to my mom. But he refuses to.

Thats the end of my rant for tonight. I need sleep >.<
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Posted in Uncategorized