28 29 30 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Find Blog Entries by burden of love

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

I dunno...The start of a story from a dream.

Posted 05-10-2009 at 08:48 PM by burden of love

On an icy planet where it seemed to never stop snowing we found a working relic! A machina that reminded me a lot of what I'd always dreamed of flying on my home planet. The controls reminded me of a video game and were all very simple, luckily.

Escape!

Those evil bastards can't catch us now, especially with this freezing snow slowing them down.

I don't even know how we got here...
These people that I'm with...don't even really know them, but I have an idea of what kind of 'people' they are.

We tried to started to fly away...but apparently no one really knew where we were going and we were running out of fuel.

We looked back....

They were near frozen...

We took pity on them...picked them up, told them if they tried anything that I could instantly eject them, and started to make way towards what I will now call, the West.

"To the highest point of the tallest mountain...a grand town. If you had a destination, this would be it." We would listen to the advice of someone that couldn't really be trusted, whom I will simply call Ganondorf since he kind of reminded me of him.

Ran out of gas...found a small town...subway station? little lady looked like a moogle or something....speakers "for anyone whom can speak this language..." "That is my planets native language.." says the alien. "You despicable beast, you will regret this...argh"
ʘ‿ʘ
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Religion

Posted 10-15-2008 at 05:21 PM by burden of love

Religion seems to be something that makes you not feel bad about what you've done. Like in Christianity, it seems that everything will be great as long as you feel bad and ask for forgiveness. Like if you ask for forgiveness and then die you'll be cleansed. It seems like a plan to help people not feel bad for the bad things they do like killing (in war and stuff, for soldiers), Lying, Cheating, Stealing, and "sins" that are accidental.

Like in Buddism, it doesn't even seem like they ask for forgiveness. I'm not fully sure, so correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like a way to make you feel "at peace" with yourself, As if to get you away from thinking about your own faults and the problems of the world.

If anyone has any comments or concerns on this feel free to PM me. These are just my ideas though, so try not to get offended. It's not that serious..
ʘ‿ʘ
Posted in Uncategorized