12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Find Blog Entries by Kirsch

... from the unfabulous life of Kirsch ♥
Random
Old

Siblings can be horrible >_<

Posted 05-18-2008 at 06:03 PM by Kirsch (Total Eutectical)

And an other week passed. This time I will stick to what I've said and write an new entry on Sunday =3
Woophs! It IS already Sunday ^^;; Let's go!

So what happend. Not much ._. Why? Kirschy is on Holiday! Lots and Lots of freetime and what does she do? Sticking arround in front of her laptop >_>
Well, untrue, in the evening, I usualy went out with my friends but thats to boring to tell ._.

Let's tell about today. I was realy pissed of because of my brother >_> Here is why:
He refuses to clean then plan he used for his crumbled eggs. I told him to clean it since He is going to leave on Monday and I don't want to clean his Pan just because He doesn't want to.
The he claimed that he has cleaned my Stuff which is not true. He might carried away my empty Ravioli Can but there was no need to. It was only standing there that afternoon because I wanted to clean it before throwing it away. His Pan stands there since Friday! FRIDAY! It's Sunday now!
he he said he carried away the bowl from my cornflakes. Pretty much a lie! Why? I haven't ate any cornflakes since Thursday, so how could that be, huh?!
This makes me so angry! I will not end up cleanin' hiss stuff! no!
I already cleaned up the rest of the kitchen today and let the dishwasher run!

Yeah, thats what happens when you leave your kids alone parents! u_u Horrible. Tomorow, he will leave with his girlfriend and go to London for the rest of the week. I am kinda glad about that ^^;;

After that, I went out, and this is where I am still. Yes, Kirschy is not writing from her lap today. Kirschy is at the WG of her friends n_n and she will stay there until her stupid brother left the house.

The rest of the day was a chill. We sat outside, drunk coffee and ate some cake n_nV
Oh! and we planned the renovation for the 'Kessel' the youth club we all go to and we are also all Staff members there. Well I am Trial Staffmember at the moment, but pssst XD
Its going to be cool; if it all works as we want it too, though we will need a lot of money. I guess I will tell you more about it the comming weeks or months =3

[B][I]- Stay Eutectical![/I][/B]
[B]Kirsch[/B]
\ (•◡•) /
Posted in Random