5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Find Blog Entries by zigbigadorlube

Old

Back For A Visit:

Posted 11-02-2008 at 08:19 PM by zigbigadorlube

[color=#2B547E]So... I'm back for a small visit.

I found an e-mail in my spam box about the Halloween event so I decided to come check things out. I'm pretty proud of the small changes in Mene that I've noticed like the multi-equip items and the different page layouts for the event. It's still not really enough to keep me coming back regularly for not though... I'm sure I'll be back here full time over the summer, or at least a lot more often. For now though I'm so busy with work it's unreal. I still manage to make a little bit of time for Gaia but not much... I just check the daily chance wheel every day and feed the fish in my aquarium.

So yep. I hope to keep seeing improvements on Mene. I'm a bit sad that I didn't really discover the event here until too late. I know I still have today and tomorrow to hang out before it's over but I really am so bogged down with work so I don't really have the time to post for candies. >.< I'll be sure to check back here every so often though to see what's new and improved. ^^;[/color]
[-_-]~
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Debating:

Posted 09-25-2008 at 03:35 PM by zigbigadorlube

[color=#2B547E]So... Lately I've been debating whether or not to quit Menewsha. I really haven't spent any significant time on here since... Like the first half of the summer I think. It's a good site and stuff I just don't know...

I'm in college now, 3rd year, and things are getting pretty hectic. I've a lot more work to do with upper division classes and preparing to study abroad next semester. And... I'm just making an assumption here... But I think I probably would rather spend my time looking at things like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre while I'm there. And while I'm here? I'd honestly rather spend my time with my boyfriend or doing the work I need to do rather than being distracted by Mene.

I sold back quite a bit of my inventory the other day... None of the Atlantis items that I love so much, but a few other things that I don't really care about. I think for now... I'll keep my account and my items for now but I'm going to be taking the link off my bookmark toolbar... That way I won't be so tempted to click on it all the time.

It isn't an official quit yet... Just maybe a test run? Even if I don't really want to be an active member of the site anymore I think it'd be interesting to still log on once and a while and take a look at how far Mene progresses and how it evolves.[/color]
[-_-]~
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Celes Paradi:

Posted 08-05-2008 at 06:17 PM by zigbigadorlube

[color=#2B547E]Okay... So I must admit that I may have spoken prematurely last night. I wasn't really looking any further into things than their surface values. If I had actually looked at the event FAQ a bit longer and I would have discovered a few facts that make things seem a lot easier.

Though the stars are harder to get, you need a lot less of them to actually get the event rares. I thought you'd need like 10 of them like usual whereas the first item actually takes 3... My bad. Other than that, the token thing isn't really that bad... But I still don't really like it as much. I wouldn't really mind if I had a faster internet connection because it would only take a few seconds to check each time but meh... The dial-up makes everything crappy.

And... I saw this avi that Hatake Ayumi had created and it inspired me to give another go at making an avi with that skirt I bought. I added in some more white items and that sort of makes it better... The blue is still a bit lacking around the rest of the avi making it a bit heavy in the middle but... *shrugs* It's not like I'm trying to win the admin's pick with it or anything... I have to learn to just please myself. ^^;[/color]
[-_-]~
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Event:

Posted 08-05-2008 at 01:07 AM by zigbigadorlube

[color=#2B547E]So... In the last post I was mentioning something about the new event? I thought that perhaps it would lure me out of my lull here on Mene but now I'm thinking not so much. I like how they kept the two different currency system but I really don't like what they did with this new event.

Usually I'm sort of a lurkerish person during these events but there's no way for lurkers to earn the stars at all... And the token thing... It's so hard to get the tokens from the goddess' profiles with the crappy internet that I have here at home. *sighs* I'm hoping they decide not to go with this new system. I loved The Phoenix Jubilee so much but this event... Meh. Even the commons don't seem as interesting.

There was this one skirt that took my interest, the Moonlit Roman Wrap, so I bought it, figuring that I'd make and outfit with that blue color and mix it with the silver from the moon. Yeah... Didn't work so much. I thought the blue matched the color from the Midnight set but not really... Somehow the Midnight set is a bit lighter? So I ended up wasting a bunch of gold and not being satisfied since I'm so anal about colors matching perfectly.

Seems like I'm not having much luck with Mene lately... T_T[/color]
[-_-]~
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Death:

Posted 08-02-2008 at 03:15 PM by zigbigadorlube

[color=#2B547E]So... I think I've completely fallen off the face of Menewsha lately... I've just been going through so much this summer and my interest is waning quite a bit. I've been spending quite a bit of time on Gaia since I've some interesting RPs there. I'd love to be in some more RPs there on Mene but it seems like they're always a lot less literate or something... I dunno. I never seem to have any luck with them anyway.

I see there's a new event coming up... I think it'll be starting tomorrow. That might get me more involved on the site for a while if it's anything like the Phoenix Jubilee... I like the collection system with the buds and stuff since I never have enough gold to buy any of the event commons.

I also see that Caroline has given up the MAC. I feel kind of bad for her because it seems like a lot of work but at the same time I was really getting frustrated... I want an update sometime to get a look at the new items... The Mod who took over said they'd probably update by the end of this upcoming event or something like that so hopefully there will be one soon...[/color]
[-_-]~
Posted in Uncategorized