25 26 27 28 29 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Find Blog Entries by ToriKat

Old

WHERE'S MY CHIBI??? or.....where'd TK go?

Posted 01-02-2009 at 03:36 AM by ToriKat

[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]*takes a deep breath*

So like...my computer died. ~_~; This is the first computer I've had that wouldn't boot up. I guess I wore the poor thing out. >_>;; On it was all my incomplete files and my art programs. So while I started working on other artwork orders, I couldn't convert them to post and send to the rightful people. *pouts* I have the CD [I]somewhere[/I]...Just wasn't able to find it in time.

I've been on hiatus since early September, and it will be continuing on until late April. I may gain internet access sometime in late January or February, but I'll be too busy to actually do anything but say hi. Yours truly joined the military to be a medic. ^^; In May, I should have a regular workday and be settled enough to return to serve you all like I have before.

*hugs*

Sooo...I'll see you all till then. ^^ Have a happy new year and take care of yourselves![/COLOR][/B]
(ó㉨ò)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Art art art - UPDATE

Posted 05-24-2008 at 05:01 PM by ToriKat

Homg...I just have the following to do...and I'm done with Menewshan orders! <3

-Lyd: Finished one, want to give another - Fullbody!
-Bani: ...we need to discuss the characters' hairstyles xD - Couple picture!
-Thanatos: Goodness, I can't believe I've forgotten this one for so long >_<; - Headshot!
(ó㉨ò)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Art art art

Posted 05-12-2008 at 12:57 PM by ToriKat

Art to do and notes for the future...

-Lyd: Still coloring
-Bani: Submit sketches to see which one she wants most, hairstyle is still under dispute
-Thanatos: Do headshot
-Tetsumiro: x2 inking done, color
-Guitar Hero: ink
-Kyou Blade: Earth Day
-Angelbug: Earty Day
-Sylira: Earth Day

I will be opening an art shop where you can purchase with ONLY May CI's. Commissioners who had to wait unreasonable amounts of time will receive something...special? xD
(ó㉨ò)
Posted in Uncategorized