21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Jarlina

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Farewell

Posted 10-09-2008 at 09:12 PM by Jarlina
Updated 10-09-2008 at 09:15 PM by Jarlina

So my sister's husband died of cancer. Yeah that sounds real cheery doesn't it? Well sorry for the downer, but he did. Last Sunday afternoon to be exact. He was only 51 and they didn't even know he had cancer until it was too late. By the time he noticed any symptoms and got a diagnosis, it was already very advanced. He had known about his cancer for less than a year (ten months or so...). It really makes a person think about what is important and whether they're wasting time in life or spending it the way they should be. I mean 51! People joke that you're over the hill at 50, but really we don't know when the day or the hour comes.

Dave planted a garden in the spring. He wanted to plant extra plants so he could share the yum with his friends. Little did he know that he was planting produce that would be served at his funeral dinner.

Life is precious and beautiful. Even the pain of life can be beautiful in its own way. Live life for what really matters - the people around you. You never know when your last day is going to be or if you are going to have years and years more to spend with those you love.
\ (•◡•) /
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog Blog Blog... my maddness in a blog!

Posted 09-30-2008 at 08:42 PM by Jarlina

Wow, yet another blog that I have and don't post in, go figure! I guess since I'm here and all I should mention the lack of image in my previous post.

I didn't save the image of my menewshan dream for that post because I don't need it anymore as I have gotten the real thing. Infact I wore that avi so often that I eventually felt compelled to change it. I don't have a huge choice in my inventory yet, but I will get there in the long run.

Other than that, you readers (all .5 of you!) are probably very bored. Well so be it. I am on menewsha for fun only. Will I write in here again? Most likely. When will it be? *shrug* I don't even know!
\ (•◡•) /
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dream with me!

Posted 06-03-2008 at 10:19 PM by Jarlina

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/VelouriaDS/aviwithlantern.jpg[/IMG]

This is my Menewshan dream. I'm working towards it one item at a time. I'm not there yet, but I'm on my way and not naked anymore, so that's good. If you have suggestions for this avi, let me know. :cool:
\ (•◡•) /
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hooked

Posted 05-30-2008 at 10:03 PM by Jarlina

So I've joined this site. It is so much like gaia in the older days. Well truthfully, I joined gaia in '05 so it was starting to change when I joined. But I still have some memories of the early days...

Anyhow I think I really like it here, although it is hard to break the ice and make new friends. Aside from feeling a bit invisible, and being paranoid about the posting rules, since they're so different from what i"m used to, I'm having fun. I already have avatar ideas ready as soon as I can get the gold to buy the clothes.

Yup it's gonna be fun. :pirate:
\ (•◡•) /
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jarlie's Blog, taste the madness...

Posted 05-28-2008 at 11:06 AM by Jarlina

I really don't have much to say right now, but I wanted to put something here to get the blog started. I will post random things here whenever the mood strikes me. Have fun checking in and seeing what I post. :insane:
\ (•◡•) /
Posted in Uncategorized