14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by SilentBeauty

Wedding Stress?!

Wedding Stress?!

Posted 07-29-2008 at 12:45 PM by SilentBeauty
Updated 07-29-2008 at 01:29 PM by SilentBeauty
[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]Well I have become overly stressed lately... I have my wedding in November.. There is going to be 100 guests... D: [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]This should be a good thing right? Well in my case no it isn't.... [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]I have extreme social issues.. I can't stand being center of attention and I hate to talk in front of ALOT of people even a small amount of people.. =__=[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]Wedding costs are making me sick to my stomach as well. We are paying for it all on our own. We don't like to take money from our parents. It's our wedding we should pay for it ourselves.. Oh that sounded so wise.. Back when I wanted like twenty guests. Dx [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]A few weeks ago my partner and I found out we wouldn't be able to afford a honeymoon. Which Is what we had been looking forward to.. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]But good news! My mother in law is paying for our honeymoon as a birthday present to us both. She dosen't take no for an answer. xD ( Our birthdays are not long before the big day) Which makes us both so happy...[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]I wish I hadn't gone for the big wedding...[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]I wanted the small beach wedding with our closest friends and family. It's just not me having this huge wedding.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]But you have to do things that you don't like to make your partner happy sometimes.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]I'm not a bridezilla or anything like that.I haven't been planning for this day my whole life.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]I didn't even think I would get married until I met my partner. <3[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]I just want to marry the man I love. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]Anyway I'm off to bed.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=black]xoxox[/COLOR][/FONT]
Comments 1
Total Comments 1
Comments
Old Comment Posted 03-16-2009 at 04:37 AM
Good luck with the wedding and planning! May your life together be long and prosperous. =] Congrats.

When you get worried about the crowd, just think about him and how worth it the whole experience will be. Tell your husband and bridesmaids about your anxieties, they might be able to help soothe you and relieve you of some of your stress. Remember that this is a happy day and should be a celebration of what you and your soon to be hubby's relationship; not a stress maker. Don't be afraid to back down or decline on things, it sounds like you don't need any more stress in your life as it is.

Good luck!