7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Kira Bella

The Power Of Christ Compells You!

The Power Of Christ Compells You!

Posted 09-12-2008 at 05:11 AM by Kira Bella
[COLOR="Navy"][CENTER]Ok. Why is it, that I can never have a normal day when I go to work? It seems to me, that the only days I get to have a normal, non-weird happening day is when I sit on my ARSE and play Mene all day.

I was in the store the other day and as I was walking out to my car, a gentleman walked up to me. Now, normally I try not to make eye contact when I am on lunch because when you only have thrity minutes its not like you have time to waste. He asks me if I found god that week.

I just stared at him. I accept that god is there, and there is SOMEONE up there doing something for some purpose.

Ok, so I tell him God Bless and I go to lunch. I get back and this man is telling my manager that his walking stick is Moses walking stick. And that it was buryed in the ground for hundreds of years.

No I am not kidding.

Then, he GRABS ME as I walk by and tells the lord to forgive him for his sins, and he looks to ME like I am going to heal this man. I was never more scared, repulsed or unnearved as at that time. I also never wantd to help anyone more. He starts crying and asking us to help him.

We called the cops and they took him to the hospital. But what I want to know, is if he is alright. I havent seen him since.

Tell me., Did I do the right thing?[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet