7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Kira Bella

Shes Backkkkkk

Shes Backkkkkk

Posted 05-18-2008 at 06:24 PM by Kira Bella
Well, now that I have traveled near and far, working on my riches or lack there of on other sites like Menewsha, I think I will have to comment that NO WHERE is as fun or has the avatars like Mene.

I missed Mene so much. I think the only other place that I am addicted to as much as Mene is Neopets, now that it has sucked me back into avatar collecting, and raising my painted pets xD

I do hope that all or at least some of my good friends are still on here. I feel like a dork for leaving for so LONG. But at least I am back during an event. And I think that I will be trying to get some larger commons after this event. After I update my quest thread that is..
Comments 5
Total Comments 5
Comments
Old Comment Posted 05-18-2008 at 08:31 PM
[color=deeppink][size=1]updating quest threads feels like a chore! xD but yay for being back! 8DDD <3

awwh, i can't log back into my neopets account D: i sent in the form thingy to ask for what my birthday was [ i lied about it before ] and someone replied back to say i needed to tell them more info so i can prove its actually my account Dx ah neopets.. i miss youu! <3 it took me the longest time to get all the lab pieces and finally be able to paint my pets xD is neopets different from before? O:

but anyways about neopets.. xD you haven't missed much of the event [: it just started two days ago i think!
[/size][/color]
Old Comment Posted 05-19-2008 at 12:24 AM
It is so diffrerent. I mean, the site even has a premium thing, where you can PAY them 20 bucks or so a month and have them help out your questing.

There are new pets, And more events. But it 90% the same. I am still addicted to collecting plushies xD
Old Comment Posted 05-19-2008 at 12:56 AM
[color=deeppink][size=1]x___x to help with our questing, we can pay $20? D:
but isn't neopets mostly younger teens/kids website? >.<
i remember playing it years ago! and it was mostly kids my age..
ooh, but i do remember some older adults who liked going on it too~

xDD plushies! <3 i'll probably get addicted to neopets again because of those!
i think collecting things was my favourite thing to do on neopets P:
ooh! and i heard we can now clothed our pets? 8DDD <33[/size][/color]
Old Comment Posted 05-19-2008 at 03:05 AM
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]It's really not just a kids site. I'm on there as well. Love the chokato, gummy items and lollypops.[/COLOR]
Old Comment Posted 05-19-2008 at 05:20 AM
[COLOR="Plum"]Yup. You can purchase Neocash cards for like, 10 bucks or something, and put clothing on your pets.

Omgosh, I got all the kimonos and now I am working on the wings. I am so glad I got those big items out of the way. I might get some of the dresses, just to sell them. I dont like the "gowns".[/COLOR]