14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Kira Bella

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

The Power Of Christ Compells You!

Posted 09-12-2008 at 05:11 AM by Kira Bella

[COLOR="Navy"][CENTER]Ok. Why is it, that I can never have a normal day when I go to work? It seems to me, that the only days I get to have a normal, non-weird happening day is when I sit on my ARSE and play Mene all day.

I was in the store the other day and as I was walking out to my car, a gentleman walked up to me. Now, normally I try not to make eye contact when I am on lunch because when you only have thrity minutes its not like you have time to waste. He asks me if I found god that week.

I just stared at him. I accept that god is there, and there is SOMEONE up there doing something for some purpose.

Ok, so I tell him God Bless and I go to lunch. I get back and this man is telling my manager that his walking stick is Moses walking stick. And that it was buryed in the ground for hundreds of years.

No I am not kidding.

Then, he GRABS ME as I walk by and tells the lord to forgive him for his sins, and he looks to ME like I am going to heal this man. I was never more scared, repulsed or unnearved as at that time. I also never wantd to help anyone more. He starts crying and asking us to help him.

We called the cops and they took him to the hospital. But what I want to know, is if he is alright. I havent seen him since.

Tell me., Did I do the right thing?[/CENTER][/COLOR]
(^._.^)ノ
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sometimes A Bra Just Won't Do It

Posted 06-23-2008 at 02:14 PM by Kira Bella

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER]Ahh, all good things must come to an end. One of those good things turns out to be mooching off my parents and moving out permently into a house of my own choosing.

I choose one 2,000 miles away, in the middle of a tornado zone. Yea, I know I am special <3
I will be leaving on the 28th with my fiance, and we will be DRIVING to Missouri. We have a trailer, and we are hoping that it isn't going to cost us more then we ALREADY WERE PROMISED. Because I would have to totally pull a BF in front of every body and I would lose the rest of my dignity. So thurr. :sarcasm:

I will most likely not have internet for the first few weeks or so, unless I can find another place with Net. And that is AFTER I find a decent job. God I suck....

But I hope you guys will miss me. I mean, Mene is addicting, and I actually do like the friends I make here. I talk about their avatars like real people... Which gets me weird looks, but as my fiance likes to say "W E". I am connected to the people BEHIND the pixels, even though it is the pixels that draw me in to conversations in the first place <3

So wish me luck. I am going to need it. If I am freaking out this last week, bare with me? I will need some support, and some times a bra just won't do it.[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
(^._.^)ノ
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Snorting Coke

Posted 05-25-2008 at 07:04 AM by Kira Bella

[COLOR="Plum"]Kay.

I was talking to a friend on the phone, for about.. four frikken hours because this woman has no concept of time, or the fact that some people do have lives, or at least jobs that make it SEEM like they have lives, and she starts talking about snorting coke.
Some reason, this jerked me out of not really listening into being freaked out, because, silly me, I thought she ment snorting the white powder. All of a sudden I hear this, "SNNNOOOORRRKKKK" sound, and someone swearing on the other line. This WOMAN is snorting something up her nose, WHILE ON THE G'D PHONE WITH ME.

So I flip. I start swearing and telling her I was coming over to her apartment and kicking her arse, telling her man about her nasty, dirty habits and calling the police on her to help her get off the stuff.

When I finally settled down, she is laughing so hard on the other end, I think she has officially (ok, so technically unofficially, but technically, this technical technicality doesnt technically count.. technically) lost her friggen mind. I demand to know what is so funny.

"The bubbles.. they burn so BADDDDD".

Then. I. Get. IT.

She was talking about snorting the soda. And she didn't get mad... no... SHE DOES IT AGAIN.

I hang up.[/COLOR]
(^._.^)ノ
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

SLEEP

Posted 05-25-2008 at 06:18 AM by Kira Bella

[COLOR="Plum"]OMG 11pm, and I need sleep..

WTF is wrong with me?! I normally am up to like, 2am to 4am, MINIMUM and that is if I worked all day.

I know, I am a weird person, no need to tell me, I told you.

Do you know what kind of preverted crap is ON at this time of night? o______o Seriously, never let your kids watch tv after.. 10pm. Not. Parentaly. Responable.

Ok, I am leave you all. For the softest bed EVER. As well as one of the warmest rears in the nation. Thats right.

I AM GOING TO GO SNUGGLE UP TO MY FIANCE'S BUTT. Go a head, Puke. I know you all want to xD[/COLOR]
(^._.^)ノ
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shes Backkkkkk

Posted 05-18-2008 at 06:24 PM by Kira Bella

Well, now that I have traveled near and far, working on my riches or lack there of on other sites like Menewsha, I think I will have to comment that NO WHERE is as fun or has the avatars like Mene.

I missed Mene so much. I think the only other place that I am addicted to as much as Mene is Neopets, now that it has sucked me back into avatar collecting, and raising my painted pets xD

I do hope that all or at least some of my good friends are still on here. I feel like a dork for leaving for so LONG. But at least I am back during an event. And I think that I will be trying to get some larger commons after this event. After I update my quest thread that is..
(^._.^)ノ
Posted in Uncategorized