9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Find Blog Entries by My Lovely

Old

Entry 12

Posted 08-10-2011 at 01:18 AM by My Lovely

[COLOR="Plum"][CENTER]As I lay in bed, thinking of what this week will become, I find myself wondering why did I stop these. You people must find some entertainment in reading about other peoples lives. I have noticed that my posts are becoming dull and lacking a certain spice. There is a reason why I did this, for some reason I cannot remember. My life has been rather droll lately and so I haven't had the need to post. I wish to inform you that there is some one in my life. Her name is Gema and she refuse to cease licking my face. Gema, if you have jot figured it out is a dog. And she is rather annoying. Appearently I'm the only one she likes. Damn my boyish charm. Even works on canines. But even so, I am gay and have declined her access to my face, filthy mongrel. Don't get me wrong I love dogs, but I'd rather have Andy Sixx lick my face than a filthy beast. I hope I find the inspiration to write again tomorrow. Wish me luck fellow people of Menewsha and the internet. I bid thee good night and good morrow. I shall return to watching Black Butler. Ah, Grell, how adorable I find you and a fond hello to the ever so colorful, forgetting the name, grave digger.[/CENTER][/COLOR]
⊙ω⊙
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Entry 11

Posted 08-03-2011 at 06:32 AM by My Lovely

[COLOR="Plum"][CENTER]ssorry I haven't posted guys. You don't seem at all interested in what I have to say. Well I'm having fun in California. Perfect weather. Getting tan and I met two guys. So hot and so sweet and nice. But I'm not interested in a long distance relationship. Maybe just a hook up. I'm a bad boy. Well ill try to post later on while I'm in the ever so sunny California. Ttfn tata for now.[/CENTER][/COLOR]
⊙ω⊙
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Entry 10

Posted 07-30-2011 at 11:44 PM by My Lovely

[COLOR="Plum"][CENTER]Hey guys, this is going to be short. Traffic in Atlanta. Got to kyo gate just as my zone number was called. Sitting on the plane now and when I post tomorrow night I will be in California. Tata for now.[/CENTER][/COLOR]
⊙ω⊙
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Entry 9

Posted 07-30-2011 at 03:58 AM by My Lovely

[COLOR="Plum"][CENTER]Playing magic the gathering with friends. My dog ran away then came home cover in cow pies. Did my laundry and packed most of my stuff for Cali. I'm am very excited for this trip. I need it. Though upset ill be leaving the love of my life...Chewy.

Night guys. Tomorrows post will be early cause my flight. [/CENTER][/COLOR]
⊙ω⊙
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Entry 8

Posted 07-29-2011 at 03:10 AM by My Lovely

[COLOR="Plum"][CENTER]Hey guys. Why do I bother writing these. No one reads them and it just seems like a waste of my time. Sorry for being so pissy but I had one of those days. Not wanting to talk about it though. Just stupid people need to learn how to drive. So ill let you go so I can sleep off my anger.

Just please post comments and help me out.[/CENTER][/COLOR]
⊙ω⊙
Posted in Uncategorized