Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Winterwolfgoddess

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#2376E1][B]On the mountain peak, you come across a journal lyinging in the frozen snow. The journal does not contain an information page with the name of the author or their contact information. Although you do not wish intrude upon someone else's privacy, curiosity gets the better on you and you begin to read the journal. You reason with yourself it was best to do so, so you might come upon the location of its author so you may return it to its rightful place....[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Seriously... STOP DYING!!!!!

Seriously... STOP DYING!!!!!

Posted 09-19-2008 at 03:40 AM by Winterwolfgoddess
New person to add to the list I had from a previous blog named "Is it the Year of Death or something?"

A couple of days ago, a family friend died so, for September:
Ronald S.- Age 47; died on September 14, 2008 in his sleep.

I grew up with his son and daughther, and have known him since I was three. So yeah...The year on death continues on....

On a lighter note, I will try to start being more active again. Lately it hasn't been because of school, but instead monopoly and star ocean. xD

o.o;; I also got a cell phone. My dad said I was asking my sister about it( and her plan) and since he got 2 free phones when he switched plans, he got me one. o.0;; It wasn't really that I wanted a phone, but I just about needed one, espicially because of the sucky transportation from tech to my highschool, particulary on test days. I need something to use to contact for a ride. XD
But Yeah....I hate talking on the phones and crap. That is probably the only reason why he put me on the plan: My phone conversations average is 25 secounds. xD I won't be running up a phone bill.
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet