Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Winterwolfgoddess

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#2376E1][B]On the mountain peak, you come across a journal lyinging in the frozen snow. The journal does not contain an information page with the name of the author or their contact information. Although you do not wish intrude upon someone else's privacy, curiosity gets the better on you and you begin to read the journal. You reason with yourself it was best to do so, so you might come upon the location of its author so you may return it to its rightful place....[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Breaking Dawn Book One Complete, My Feeling(No Spoilers)

Breaking Dawn Book One Complete, My Feeling(No Spoilers)

Posted 08-04-2008 at 05:33 AM by Winterwolfgoddess
Updated 08-04-2008 at 08:01 AM by Winterwolfgoddess
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Just as I thought. Like I said in a previous blog, details got better after chapter 3, bringing my opinion up, but the writing style increased my disappointment greatly. Maybe there is a reason it is like that? I do not know, but right now I am happy I did not pay full price for this book like I did the last three or I would of taken the book back, after I was done with it. (I take GREAT care of my books. Until Nick and his family gets their hands on them, they are as good as new)
I mean, seriously Mrs. Meyers, did you expect those of us who have liked the series since it came out, before it got really popular, to enjoy it as much as the Harry Potter turned Twilight Zombies?:sarcasm:

Someone, like Seiki who has liked it just as long as me, tell me this gets better.

PS- All Comments are moderated to these blogs to prevent spoilers.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Comments 6
Total Comments 6
Comments
Old Comment Posted 08-04-2008 at 05:41 AM
Has her writing style worsened?
I've heard it was alright, not as good as the first three books. Would you recommend actually buying it? If it isn't that great, I can wait to check it out from the library or borrow it from a friend. Meh, hopefully the next one will be better. Or I can just keep building my excitement for the last Inheritance Trilogy novel. @_@
Old Comment Posted 08-04-2008 at 05:58 AM
well, I just got to book 2 of it. So I can't really say right now hina. Right now I will say not worth buying.
Her style in the last three were great compared to this one. :/
Hell, I expected great writing in this one because of The Host...so yeah. Stay tuned.
Old Comment Posted 08-04-2008 at 07:00 AM
It does and it doesn't get better. Is that good enough to not be a spoiler? <3
Old Comment Posted 08-04-2008 at 07:50 AM
depends on my thinking now.(I have read so much these last few years, I can literally think a book out if I get famaliar, in a sense, with the author. Hence why I am kind of (beyond) pissed with book one) I justed finished chapter 11. I am going to finish chapter 12, then head to bed, and post my opinion now in the morning.
I can say that so far I am a little relieved and less tempted to chew someone out once the two week thing is up. :lol:
Updated 08-04-2008 at 07:54 AM by Winterwolfgoddess
Old Comment Posted 08-04-2008 at 08:47 AM
I want to reread it now. My mom is being freaking slow as hell >>
Old Comment Posted 08-20-2008 at 05:39 AM
[color=#ff0066][b]Book 2 GREATLY improved my opinion of the book overall. I just love Jake, and it was nice to get in his head.[/b][/color]