Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
25 26 27 28 29 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Find Blog Entries by Winterwolfgoddess

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#2376E1][B]On the mountain peak, you come across a journal lyinging in the frozen snow. The journal does not contain an information page with the name of the author or their contact information. Although you do not wish intrude upon someone else's privacy, curiosity gets the better on you and you begin to read the journal. You reason with yourself it was best to do so, so you might come upon the location of its author so you may return it to its rightful place....[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Random As you read the journal, you realise that it is sectionalized. You flip to the section labled "Random" to see what it contains....
Old

Seriously... STOP DYING!!!!!

Posted 09-19-2008 at 03:40 AM by Winterwolfgoddess (||Wintery Wonder Land|| Personal Blog Edition)

New person to add to the list I had from a previous blog named "Is it the Year of Death or something?"

A couple of days ago, a family friend died so, for September:
Ronald S.- Age 47; died on September 14, 2008 in his sleep.

I grew up with his son and daughther, and have known him since I was three. So yeah...The year on death continues on....

On a lighter note, I will try to start being more active again. Lately it hasn't been because of school, but instead monopoly and star ocean. xD

o.o;; I also got a cell phone. My dad said I was asking my sister about it( and her plan) and since he got 2 free phones when he switched plans, he got me one. o.0;; It wasn't really that I wanted a phone, but I just about needed one, espicially because of the sucky transportation from tech to my highschool, particulary on test days. I need something to use to contact for a ride. XD
But Yeah....I hate talking on the phones and crap. That is probably the only reason why he put me on the plan: My phone conversations average is 25 secounds. xD I won't be running up a phone bill.
Miss You Guys <3
Posted in My Life, Random
Old

Breaking Dawn Book One Complete, My Feeling(No Spoilers)

Posted 08-04-2008 at 05:33 AM by Winterwolfgoddess (||Wintery Wonder Land|| Personal Blog Edition)
Updated 08-04-2008 at 08:01 AM by Winterwolfgoddess

[CENTER][B][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Just as I thought. Like I said in a previous blog, details got better after chapter 3, bringing my opinion up, but the writing style increased my disappointment greatly. Maybe there is a reason it is like that? I do not know, but right now I am happy I did not pay full price for this book like I did the last three or I would of taken the book back, after I was done with it. (I take GREAT care of my books. Until Nick and his family gets their hands on them, they are as good as new)
I mean, seriously Mrs. Meyers, did you expect those of us who have liked the series since it came out, before it got really popular, to enjoy it as much as the Harry Potter turned Twilight Zombies?:sarcasm:

Someone, like Seiki who has liked it just as long as me, tell me this gets better.

PS- All Comments are moderated to these blogs to prevent spoilers.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Miss You Guys <3
Posted in Random
Old

Feelings Change toward Breaking Dawn(No Spoilers)

Posted 08-03-2008 at 07:59 AM by Winterwolfgoddess (||Wintery Wonder Land|| Personal Blog Edition)

[B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]I do not know what chapter I am on...or page...o.o Did I book mark it? Shit. xD

But the books details really picked up after chapter 3, and I can understand the lack there of kind of before, so I apologize Mrs. Meyer for my previous remark, but I am still a little unhappy with your writing technique. I can't say why since it will be a spoiler no matter how I phrase the sentence, since it is obvious to what it would point out. :lol:
So it is safe to say I am still iffy. I have a sentence, which was a quote of the day, that cracked me up now that I understand it more. :lol:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
Miss You Guys <3
Posted in Random
Old

My Thoughts so far on Breaking Dawn (Feelings only. No spoiler)

Posted 08-03-2008 at 05:46 AM by Winterwolfgoddess (||Wintery Wonder Land|| Personal Blog Edition)
Updated 08-03-2008 at 08:00 AM by Winterwolfgoddess

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Breaking Dawn Chapters 1-3 I cannot help but think of as boring :/
And the details are very minimal. I cannot envision anything.
What is up with that? I had to stop reading for
the night because of my disappointment so far.

Maybe it is because I am tired. Maybe it is because I have been reading more enjoyable books lately.(I HIGHLY recommend The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong)
Maybe I expected too much after reading The Host months back. I guess so far I just expect more. But hey, it is only the first 4 chapters. Maybe my opinion will improve.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Miss You Guys <3
Posted in Random
Old

Lack on Inspiration

Posted 05-10-2008 at 08:49 PM by Winterwolfgoddess (||Wintery Wonder Land|| Personal Blog Edition)
Updated 05-10-2008 at 09:08 PM by Winterwolfgoddess

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=plum][B]What lack of inspiration I have...[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#dda0dd]Such Avatars Block...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=lightblue]I cannot seem to come up with a good[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=lightblue]idea for an avatar as of late.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=paleturquoise]My last idea for an avatar came from[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#afeeee]Dystopia: Blue and Gold themed.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]But now I am at a such a loss,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]With my Avatar's Block.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue]Would you, anonymous, care to help?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#00bfff]Just post a theme...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#48d1cc]RID ME OF THIS AVATAR BLOCK! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#48d1cc]xD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
Miss You Guys <3
Posted in Random