7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Arechi

The Pinnacle's End

The Pinnacle's End

Posted 04-30-2011 at 10:48 PM by Arechi
His wishes: He wishes to lift the curse of immortality from him so he can see and be with his family again, for the war to end, to believe in something again and to find the true happiness he seeks.
<br>
History of the Phoenix Blade: Long before the different races were born there were only ancient creatures that roamed the earth freely. One of these creatures was the phoenix. The phoenix had created the blade when the first race of species were created that could walk upon two legs. A single feather had dropped during one of the phoenix's reborn periods. The phoenix seeing a feather fallen took it to a sacred volcanoes and threw the feather in hoping that it would be destroyed so the two legged creatures would not use its powers for evil. Though the volcano refused to destroy the feather of the phoenix instead it had suggested to the mystical bird to make a weapon out of it and watch over it since a feather was light and could blow away and during the time of the phoenix's death and reborn period the weapon could be thrown into the volcano for safe keeping. The phoenix agreed after thinking carefully of this. The phoenix flew from the volcano and constructed the Phoenix Blade using the power of fire stored inside of its body. Because of the fire that was now inside the blade it became hot to the touch and only those with the power of fire who were worthy could touch it without turning to ashes. Though the blade was made from a feather the phoenix had figured out how to turn the feather into fire resistant metal. As fire elements began to appear on the earth the phoenix feared the blade would go into the wrong hands. The phoenix returned to the volcano where it was decided the blade would choose its master based on their power with the element of fire. Many approached the phoenix for this sword and for many years none were able to prove themselves worthy or capable. For years the phoenix guarded the blade with no worries. (It's my attempt at mythology so sue me...i tried and it's not suppose to be logical.)
<br>
How typhoon got the blade: After the death of his siblings and the curse of immortality typhoon went away from Paradime City and off traveling to find himself. Along his travels he had become a fire master. It was by chance that he had stumbled upon the phoenix's lair. Typhoon had come upon the lair though when the phoenix was old and ready to die to be reborn again. Even though the phoenix was old it was still beautiful. It lay there as it prepared for its ritual. Typhoon approached the bird cautiously not wanting to scare the poor thing. He knew it was close to death and felt sorrow for the bird for he had not realized the bird was a phoenix. The phoenix soon caught on to Typhoon's presence and turned to look at the stranger who would dare trespass on his land. Anger first filled the bird and it gazed at Typhoon. It tried to get up to destroy him but its body was currently weak. Typhoon's continued to slowly and cautiously approach the bird trying to calm it down. The phoenix soon saw Typhoon had no clue what it he was and saw the kindness that had appeared in Typhoon's eyes. The phoenix began to feel a strange power emit from Typhoon and he peered into the demon's soul, and mind seeing the tragedies typhoon had encountered. The phoenix began to feel pity for him and then sadness for the demon. The phoenix soon felt ashamed of his actions and permitted Typhoon to come nearer and even touch him. He then discovered he was able to communicate with the demon and told typhoon to stand back. As typhoon obeyed the phoenix burst into flames and then to ashes. Typhoon wasn't sure what to think but then saw the beautiful bird be reborn and realized he had found a phoenix. The phoenix soon understood the power he felt and told Typhoon to stay there for the kindness he had shown the phoenix was to be rewarded and he soon flew off. Typhoon decided to stay and wait for the phoenix. As the phoenix returned carrying the Phoenix Blade in his claws Typhoon felt a sudden surge of power he had never felt before that was being emitted from the blade. Landing the phoenix told him to approach and he set the blade in front of him. Typhoon knew what the blade was for his father had told stories of it when he was younger. Typhoon approached and the blade began to glow. Before Typhoon knew what was happening the blade lifted into the air and went into Typhoon's hand. Both the phoenix and Typhoon were shocked at first but the phoenix soon felt happiness. He told Typhoon the blade was now his and that he was to use it hopefully for good and not evil. The phoenix also told Typhoon that the blade couldn't be taken from him or stolen from him. He then told typhoon to go and try and help the world. Typhoon was still shocked but nodded his head leaving the phoenix's lair. The blade had chosen Typhoon not only because of Typhoon's power like it was originally designed to do but because the blade was created for him without him or the phoenix realizing it. (Another sad attempt by me for a legend type thingy)

Yes it's finally the end of the pinnacle of my past roleplay characters. Back then it was quite the achievement for me as I had never accomplished such a feat in character creating before, and was actually quite proud of it. In truth I think there is still a bit of me that's in a bit of awe at it even if my grammar and details are better tweaked now then they were back then. I do doubt that I will ever create a bio like that ever again, but then again you never really know. I suppose I should word it this way: I hope to never have to create a bio like this again despite how proud I was/still am of it.
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet