14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Sizzla

Some of my favorite sites -- that aren't avatar sites. XP

Some of my favorite sites -- that aren't avatar sites. XP

Posted 06-05-2008 at 01:25 AM by Sizzla
Updated 06-05-2008 at 01:29 AM by Sizzla
So despite what everyone may think, I do visit sites outside of avatar sites. :XP Though yes, I do spend most of my time on Menewsha and Gaia (and have accounts on -many- other sites), occasionally I 'get out' on the Internet. :rofl:

So here are some of my favorite websites, in a variety of genres.

• [b][url=www.eztv.it]EZTV[/url][/b]
EZTV is -the shit-. Okay, I tend to miss TV shows a lot when they're actually on, and being a cheapass and not wanting to invest in hardcore cable (with a DVR), I download most of my TV. This site has pretty much everything you want to see (and though it's mostly an American site, I've watched a couple of shows from the UK as well) and more.

• [b][url=www.GaijinSmash.net]Gaijin Smash[/url][/b]
You know, I've never really gotten into reading blogs. I've tried. I manage to read my best friend's blog, as well as a couple of other friend's blogs on myspace. Maybe three total. That's it.

So when I found one that made me laugh out loud on a regular basis, I couldn't stop reading. Az, the writer of Gaijin Smash, is an American living in Japan. A JET-alum, he went to Japan several years ago to teach English to rowdy Japanese preteens (middle schoolers). Once his job with JET was over, he stayed in Japan and got an office job -- and a hilarious one at that. :lol: I guess you'll have to read the site to find out.

I recommend going back and reading from the beginning of the blog. It's worth every minute you have to read. Srsly.

• [b][url=www.wajas.com]Wajas[/url][/b]
Dude, I'm totally a geek. If it wasn't geeky enough that I play on avatar sites at the age of 26, playing on Wajas makes me a turbo-geek.

It's a breeding site where you collect and breed wolf-like creatures that look like these: [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v280/eliza_bethean/Wajas]CLICK HERE![/url]

It's something fun to do in my spare time, as I like breeding brightly-colored, obnoxious Wajas, just for my own amusement. I dunno. Everyone makes fun of me and Eroy for playing on this site, but there's just something about it.

Currently, public registrations are down, but if you're interested, PM me with your email address and I'll send you an invite so that you can make an account. :)

• [b][url=www.crunchyroll.com]Crunchyroll[/url][/b]
I like Asian dramas. A lot. This site has a ton of them, streaming. :D It's awesome. I do like downloading my episodes normally, but if I'm not sure I'll like something, I'll watch some episodes here first. Plus, they've got forums and stuff too, so it's an all-around good site.
Comments 4
Total Comments 4
Comments
Old Comment Posted 06-05-2008 at 08:11 PM
That Blog one is HILARIOUS xDDDDD
Wow, I didn't know japanese kids were so.... retarded?
Old Comment Posted 06-05-2008 at 10:02 PM
Lololz!

Turbo-geek! xP
Old Comment Posted 06-05-2008 at 11:24 PM
GAIJIN SMASSSHHHHH!!!
I seriously want to go to Japan and try this out now.

You deserve like.. an emmy or something for telling me about that site
Old Comment Posted 06-06-2008 at 02:39 PM
hahhaha. I'm glad you like it Steve!!! It's seriously the most funny shit I've read in a long time! I :heart: Az and his Japanese adventures. You could spend a goodly long time reading from the beginning, but it's SO worth it. XD