10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

Find Blog Entries by Titenya

Old

-cries- oh nos...

Posted 10-17-2009 at 04:17 AM by Titenya

So I was looking for one of my best friends on here... and their account is banned... I'm shocked... my little Biscy is gone -cries- I have to look up her e-mail, I think I still have it... or maybe her yahoo address... -sighs-
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm back ... I think... lol

Posted 10-17-2009 at 04:13 AM by Titenya

Hello peoples of Mene ^^ your lovely Phe is back (though now called Ti)

heh

I've been gone for about a year and a half... and even though I still hate the new layout (the old one was so much nicer and not blinding -whimpers-), but I've missed Mene so I've decided to try and come back... and see how it turn out.

I have missed this place, it was always a lot of fun. I remember helping run a thread in a user event, having my own charity, hanging out with friends, getting fan art... even being put into one of steve's little movies... I wonder what my future in Mene holds? I wonder how many of my old friends are still here and who I can find again? and what new ones I'll make.

Well let's hope for a good return... -hugs to every one-
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

*pokes the new site layout*

Posted 04-25-2008 at 10:32 AM by Titenya

hmm... I know I complain a lot, and I have only been on the new layout for like 10 min... but I don't like it. The colors are too bright, they hurt my eyes... My favorite games are gone... Will we get a refund for any bait we had bought ahead of time in the fishing game and never got to use? I don't know... this really isn't the same Mene that we had before. I'll stick around for a while and see what happens... but with all these changes it's a lot harder to get around... a lot of the menus are more complicated.... and the signatures are not working correctly as well... I don't know... Mene... what have you done? Why is the cute artwork we had before replaced with shuch silly looking pictures? I loved the picture of the island with the kids. The new one with Mr. Mayor and the cat from Hades looks silly... I'm sorry I just don't like that style of drawing. I'm also having a hard time changing my avatar... I hope this is just new system bugs...
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Posted in Uncategorized