7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Drexy4ever

The Life and Times of Ki Ki: Ep. 2

The Life and Times of Ki Ki: Ep. 2

Posted 02-29-2012 at 11:35 PM by Drexy4ever
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]I hate my life. Well, I shouldn't say that. It's more like, I hate [I][B]most[/B][/I] of my life, like my mom, and my neighborhood and such. See, it wasn't always this way. I used to be an A-B honor roll student, but now it's more like F-D. And I used to have a bunch of friends. Now I have basically 3. And that's without counting. That's just a random guess. I hate that everyone takes me as a joke. It's not terribly aggrivating, but it gets me thinkin', "Do they just say that because I'm black, or because of the way I talk?". I'm refering to the way people, even teachers, say, "Hey, girl!" When they see me. I wonder why. It can be because of my skin. Maybe not. But it's not that important. Anyways, I just can't wait to get older and move in with my sexy lesbian/bi roommate (That's just a fantasy of mine. I'd also be willing to move in with a super sexy guy, too.) JKJKJK. Well, not completely...

But I keep trying to keep my head up. There's really nothing for me to look forward to except the times I get to go with my dad and Gramma and the rest of my black family. They love me and they are funny and wonderful. When I'm with them I feel like I'm on vaca, and when I go back with my mom I feel like someone put 666 pounds back onto my back (Really, it does. I have sore shoulders and scoliosis.). Uggghhh. I hate life so, so much. I just can't wait for 18.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet