Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Winterwolfgoddess

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#2376E1][B]On the mountain peak, you come across a journal lyinging in the frozen snow. The journal does not contain an information page with the name of the author or their contact information. Although you do not wish intrude upon someone else's privacy, curiosity gets the better on you and you begin to read the journal. You reason with yourself it was best to do so, so you might come upon the location of its author so you may return it to its rightful place....[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Where has the spark gone?

Where has the spark gone?

Posted 06-27-2008 at 11:07 PM by Winterwolfgoddess
The thing that sparked my interest is now dwindling as I sit here on Menewsha, in boredom. I find myself more and more losing interest in the site as the days and weeks go by. And the more I sit her, the more I think of what else I can be doing. I have even resorted to attempting to cook.( And I apparently cook better than I thought. o.o;; )

What else is there?I have played the games, met new people, completed all quests strictly for myself and now, what else am I to do? Continue to make avatars? Well, I joined Project Mene for that, to give me something to do and spark ideas for new avatars.

The point is, what else is to come, and how long is it before it comes? We hear pieces of this or that, but no official announcements. And as far as announcements go, very few. I know that the staff are busy working on updating current shop items and such, and Ken is working on recoding the games or something like that, but what else? What is there for us to look forward to and anticipate to come. I mean, it is sad that I am resorting to lurking some staff members posts to find out hints on what is going on. It would be nice to get some straight answers instead of ones that are shady. I miss when we got announcements on almost a weekly basis, since I felt informed then, but now it seems all quiet now.

I would just like a reason to continue to have interest on this site that I love so much, so I will have some spark on interest to keep me entertained and unlurking.

I am just kind or bored and depressed lately I guess....
Comments 5
Total Comments 5
Comments
Old Comment Posted 06-28-2008 at 02:58 AM
I know what you mean, sometimes it seems like the same thing repeating over and over again. Especially for me, today I was lurking most of the time ._.; I don't think there's anything much you can do to get rid if it..
Maybe a new activity will pop up soon?
Old Comment Posted 06-28-2008 at 03:38 AM
._.; I find myself lurking alot more instead of being active XO~ Nothing to excite me other than trying to quest for a few large items O_o; but it seems to get harder with inflation and what not so Im dwindling XO~

8D I have a little spark of hope that there will be a new event different from the rest to spark my interest

D8 I waited so long for the user-run event to find myself not really participating in that either @_@;
Old Comment Posted 06-28-2008 at 03:39 AM
I really hope something comes up because I enjoy this site a lot, but some things get old pretty quickly. xD
Old Comment Posted 03-20-2010 at 08:07 PM
I'm pretty much posting and lurking for gold. (and I'm new here)
Old Comment Posted 03-20-2010 at 08:07 PM
I'm new and pretty much posting like crazy for gold. Lol.